Page 5 of 391 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast

*enter long string of curses that would probably open up a dimensional rift in the universe if uttered*

I WANT THAT OUTFIT. But man, I'm getting a too soon feeling from PSPo2infinity. I hope it'll be a good amount of time before it's released. Not only do I have to save up for US PSPo2 but now I will have to save up for infinity.

And I will say it again, being broke sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    In the case of PSP2, the download version was made available the same day as the UMD version went on sale. This leads me to believe that Infinity will probably be ok. As for being in the US, all you need is the correct amount in your PSN wallet and you're set to go. It just takes a round about method to get the money in to your wallet.

Curse your ninja edits. You just need to find a good retailer (like a certain fellow whose name begins with M and ends with E). And there isn't a need for a PS3 anywhere in between. You can do the whole thing via PC or even on your PSP.
    That's news to me... pretty cool. I'm going to wait for the english version, if there is one. I think they're pulling a 3DS and DSi XL. This expansion is revealed to US fans a week or so before PSP2 comes out, and now people who might have got PSP2, are going to wait for PSP2I to come to America.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    *enter long string of curses that would probably open up a dimensional rift in the universe if uttered*
    Out of the rift would fly a huge fleet of battleships that would be eaten by a small dog. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    This expansion is revealed to US fans a week or so before PSP2 comes out, and now people who might have got PSP2, are going to wait for PSP2I to come to America.
    PSP2 has been out in Japan for almost a year. The English version is just now getting in to gear. Anyone who would wait for the English version of Infinity is in for a long wait. We don't even know when it will come out in Japan.
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 24, 2010 at 09:52 PM.

Wait... what?!

Expansion pack? That is so laaaaaaame!

EDIT: THIS is the special PSO's 10th anniversary announcement? Just like SEGA, I suppose... at least give us Olga Flow this time.
    Last edited by Izuna; Aug 24, 2010 at 10:00 PM.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    EDIT: THIS is the special PSO's 10th anniversary announcement? Just like SEGA, I suppose... at least give us Olga Flow this time.
    That has yet to be seen.

That has yet to be seen.
    I believe you man! Just make sure you're not wrong.

Unless PSPo2infinity increases the LV cap (which would mean they'd have to somehow... skew the EXP), I'll be starting over.

There are two things I wish to know:

Do our characters transfer over?
    Do you have to use another Product Key to play online?
    Last edited by Izuna; Aug 24, 2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: three -> two
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

I believe you man! Just make sure you're not wrong.
    I hope I'm not wrong either.

Do our characters transfer over?

According to red box on the right, they do. But the little bullet point also says there will be some data that isn't transfered over. This could be as little as dlc or as much as everything save your name, race, and clothes/parts.

According to red box on the right, they do. But the little bullet point also says there will be some data that isn't transfered over. This could be as little as dlc or as much as everything save your name, race, and clothes/parts.
    I'm guessing it will be like MonHan Portable 2nd, where you kept your character's looks and got a few rewards for it, and only transferred over the lower rarity items. At least, that is what I hope.

On the top left of the image... I spy with my little eye, something familiar.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    On the top left of the image... I spy with my little eye, something familiar.

Are you talking about this lobby-esqe mini-screenshot or something else?