Page 70 of 391 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120170 ... LastLast

Yeah, very noticeable on the stationary ones though. Not so much with the strafe and shoot ones.

It's really noticeable when you stand still with a handgun. Maybe they should add movement while aiming with the crosshairs, or just add movement to rifles and bows and whatnot?

-Wayu

I normally only cast at a enemy after having locked onto it so I don't miss.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Exactly. Have you ever had this happen to you?

Casting Ra Techs and hitting all targets just fine, one enemy is closer to you but to your far left or right, you try to cast more Ra techs and your character automatically tries to face the seperated enemy. The spell launches and it hits midair because your character didn't face them completely before it launched, wasting PP.

It's been a popular annoyance to me lately.
    This is one of the many reasons teching is such a chore in pspo2. My biggest issue though is that Teching DPS is half of melee and 1/3 of traps.

Regarding the movement while teching, if I had to guess, I'd guess that you can strafe while using a madoog now. Oh boy can't wait!
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Madoogs need something to make them...well, USEFUL. I hope they add strafing to rods and wands as well.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    In other costume related news, the racial specific clothing system found in PSP2 will be done away with in PSP2i. This means that any race can wear the default clothing of the other races, casts excluded. There are also a variety of new clothing and parts to be found in PSP2i and some of them might be shown on the blog later on.

YAY, that's the most annoying thing ever, you finally get the stuff you want... except your a newman and that's for a human... i guess i could see why. humans put cloths on one leg at a time. newmans just will there cloths on.

and my character is so short that i think he has to special order his cloths, so cloths just lying around in some random box probably wouldn't fit him. <.<
    A red apple isn't actually red! You only see what isn't being absorbed by the apple. There for the apple is every color except that red!

Things are not what they appear to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    They are not. The PSP2 defaults are still in the game though it is unclear if you can pick them during character creation.

In other news, mostly from Shogai, there will be Little Wing t-shirts. These shirts were designed by Cospa and some are kind of interesting. Check the pictures out on Shogai. Pictures below are from Shogai.

Also from Shogai, it appears that the tech system has changed slightly. You can now move while casting techs. There's not much info on how this will work but you can probably guess. From the same article, we learn that PSP2i includes a "training mission." This appears to be an easy mission for first time players. Finally, from the same article, it is revealed that there are no new weapon types. The number of items has been increased to 3000 from PSP2's 2000 though.

And in possibly better news, still yet from Shogai, there is another Skywalker 10th anniversary game!
    I clicked on the 2nd Shogai link and saw the words "Phantasy Star Online 2". My jaw dropped, and was quickly recovered after I read that it was merely a speculation thread.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    I clicked on the 2nd Shogai link and saw the words "Phantasy Star Online 2". My jaw dropped, and was quickly recovered after I read that it was merely a speculation thread.
    The important part is this quote from Sakai:

この作品は『PSO』10周年記念作品の"1つ"でもあります。
    This work refers to PSP2i so the only solid information here is that there is another 10th anniversary game besides PSP2i. What that might be (PSO2?) is still speculation. Though it's pretty hard to think there'd be a new PSU coming with all this about PSP2i and I'm not sure Zero did well enough to get a sequel. Just another reason to look forward to this year's TGS, I guess.

The 10th anniversary game might be the re-release of Sonic Adventure..?

-Wayu

what if its a 3ds game O.o
    or maybe a ps3/360 game?

i think there hiding something >.>

PS
    we need a 10th Anniversary Poll so we can get that out of the way, right now its just hopes and thoughts and not many facts. plus it would be fun to see what won in the community and what will happen at TGS
    Last edited by zonron; Sep 8, 2010 at 07:49 AM.
    A red apple isn't actually red! You only see what isn't being absorbed by the apple. There for the apple is every color except that red!

Things are not what they appear to be.