Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ∞ Difficulty

Quote Originally Posted by TierrenZX View Post
    It needs to be Ninja Gaiden II hard. 360 version hard. If anything to get kicks out of the rage that would come off these forums.
    PSPo2 is harder than that game when you play higher level missions. I can play Ninja Gaiden II perfectly because of the stupid amount of...--not going to go into it on these forums... It isn't like Devil May Cry 4 or Demon's Souls, where you can eventually play the game perfectly from knowledge alone though.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Maybe ∞ Difficulty in online play will be...... Unforgiving
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Maybe it will be like... Borderlands hard??? JK, Borderlands was inst hard at all I was just trying to be funny. But anyway, I hope it is really really really difficult.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

I would like the Infinity missions to range from a little harder than S rank to where you need to reach the last reincarnation in order to even come close to beaten it.

If anything I want in an epic game or expansion is a killer boss so that people will **** their pants when they see it, like Akantor on MHFU. That was an easy monster IMO though but boy was I intimidated..
    Currently Playing: PSO2
    Ship 2 - Shiku/Duman
    Steam ID: Shokuryu

How about all enemies have infinity for all stats. Too literal?

That joke sucked, didn't it?

I agree with whoever posted about the difficulty being that of Ultimate in PSO v2. <333
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    I agree with whoever posted about the difficulty being that of Ultimate in PSO v2. <333
    Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, 0... *quits*
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Every room should have at least one Del Lily, one of those plants from PSOBB (Episode II) that shoots balls of death, a Girtablulu, an Ill Gill, a delbiter, a Dorphon and a Zu. All of them in their Ultimate mode counterparts/versions.

Keep in mind this is along with the enemies already in the room originally. It can be a combination of them, or all of them together at once (rare spawn) :P

Quote Originally Posted by TierrenZX View Post
    Every room should have at least one Del Lily, one of those plants from PSOBB (Episode II) that shoots balls of death, a Girtablulu, an Ill Gill, a delbiter, a Dorphon and a Zu. All of them in their Ultimate mode counterparts/versions.

Keep in mind this is along with the enemies already in the room originally. It can be a combination of them, or all of them together at once (rare spawn) :P
    Megid no longer OHKOs.

..Unfortunately I never thought of instant KO's as "difficulty". That's just plain annoying, especially when it's so hard to avoid :P. I would like boosted stats and maybe more reactive playing being required. As in, if you get hit and you aren't guarding or dodging, you are going to die..so you have to use everything in the engine to the best of the abilities to complete the missions.

Same thing with chains, you should really have to learn to coordinate a good chain combo into a powerful coordinated PA attack to deal enough damage to defeat the monsters.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz