Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Pirated?

Try most hacked.

FC PSzero: 3696 0123 4211

I don't really care about the if it's right or wrong arguement. I care about the fact that a company will lose money on a great franchise and discontinue making that franchise from a lack of funds. I want my good games. If that figure really is true and sega announced that it would no longer be financially possible to make pso games I would be furious.

"Glares at the dreamcast"
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by kongajinken View Post
    I don't really care about the if it's right or wrong arguement. I care about the fact that a company will lose money on a great franchise and discontinue making that franchise from a lack of funds. I want my good games. If that figure really is true and sega announced that it would no longer be financially possible to make pso games I would be furious.

"Glares at the dreamcast"
    *sniff*
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Here are my thoughts on the topic:

I do not support piracy at all. However, I do not mind getting stuff for free. (Who doesn't ).

However, I am on disability and can't afford every game that I want to get. Heck, I can't even afford to get every piece of hardware to play the games on. I only have a PSP.

But in all of my years of gaming, (going on 30+ ), and the one thing I have learn is this: Every game that I have ever bought, I've enjoyed playing over again. If I got a game for free, I don't enjoy that game as much as the game I have bought.

So, do I support piracy, no. I rather play a demo of the game, read what others think of the game before I actually go out and buy said game.

Till then, I can't wait till I get my hands on PSPo2.

www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]