Thread: edel helm

Default edel helm

hey i need a tip on getting the helm from the final mission. i have a lv 180 cast gun master and a lv 129 human protranser. im pretty new to the forums and pretty old for the game. can anybody help me?????????

同志站开,我们正在处理这些帝国主义走狗 。 BlackAlphaG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    I think he means the item from Brighter day 2.

I did both with my 180 Human Male PT. Took me a few runs on Brighter Day 2 to get it but a 180 PT works quite alright. PT on the Road to Rykros mission is pretty easy as well, especially when you have competent trapper. I used my traps on Brighter Day 2 but not as much as you would think. I found my bow to work pretty well on there, the Masei shot, the one that stuns also has knockback effect and works pretty well on the Carriguine's, my spear did most of the work though, spear and shottie.

yep i mean from a brighter day 2 its reall hard and karen always get herself killed. its basically hard for me and the time also messes me up. so protranser seem alright but not a biggie for me the traps wont freeze the carriguine.but it stuns them? i never tried this anyone got any other suggestions?

Hello,

Im at the final mission aswell in order to get the second mission item.

And its actually pretty hard so far, have to be below 11 min and cant have Karen killed right?

How you guys succeeded it? Either i die because of megid, Karen dies, or my time isnt fast enough.

I have pretty much as good as any class/type. However, on my current character used i got Fightmaster/Fortefigher/Acrofighter.

When i use Fightmaster the main issue seems to be Carriguines since i just cant smash em away quick enough. Altough the only good thing i got is Tornado, since when i use other PAs they always get canceled which makes them hard to use. Against the little mobs the timed Spiral Dance seemed to be pretty effective. Would probably beat it if i find a way to beat Carriguines quick.
    Last edited by Xenobia; Aug 31, 2010 at 08:22 PM.

yeah I would have beat it in 2 trys, brighter day 2 that is, but i did from the trap just as I killed the carriguine. I was really disapointed because I had it beat but the trap got me just as the carriguine died. lol. I beat it 5 runs later on my PT though. Shotgun worked. Also Carriguine are immune to everything but debuffs, so shotgun is your best chance in killing them.

For me until yet its just a mess. Using Fighmaster and Double doesnt seem to work, Carriguine is the main issue and when they arnt gone quick they will get Karen. Also the deadly megid trap will spawn much later, speed is always a advantage.

I dont know how to beat it, anyone did it on fightmaster? Whats the strategy?

Protranser seems to be a ultimate solution to this? I got one in theory, however, will have to work all the way up to final mission again and would be disappointed if it doesnt work. Traps surely help since Karen will be save as long as the stuff is frozen, stunned or confused.

Well, i was analyzing this video, and he only got 2 instead of 3 Carrriguines. I had that stuff äswell but only one single time, and when that happen i had a time about 10 min and would have succeeded but sadly, Karen died.

it seems like, when the 2 first carrriguines takes to long to kill, a third will spawn and that one is even buffed. which makes the S rank gone. Somewhat unfair but just how it is.

His speed is almost same as me, only exception is when the Carriguine fight is starting, then he simply kills em faster. And it seems to help to focus on mobs at first and not the Carriguine (primary).
    Anyway yes, my weakness is known. However, my level is 162 and there is definitely lot more possible. Im gonna ask a friend if i could get a power unit, which may help my weakness.

On a side note, the majira PA ssems to be superior due to fact that they will try to charge you but majira is very good at evasive steps so you will be hard to hit. And when you are tanked by 100 PA-Fragments they will probably focus on Karen very rare. I didnt have that amount, but it will be interesting to test it out. Either way, those who cant kill the first stuff fast enough will be punished and will lose.

No matter what video, they all used Majjira as the "leech PA" it seems to be the most powerful one for that matter. and mine isnt even lv. 30 yet... to bad. At the second video, not even 7 min at the time when the first Carriguine is down... awesome.

Besides, whats the Shotgun-PA which is able to lock Carriguine down on a Mastergunner? The only PA i know of which is able, is a Machinegun PA (used from the back).
    Last edited by Xenobia; Sep 1, 2010 at 03:35 PM.