Default PSP2 IRC Channel

Remember this when JP PSP2 came out? No? That's fine, because it sort of fell apart since even with the importers, there wasn't huge interest in it.

Basically, I'm reviving the channel for the US/EU release of PSP2, to help organize games for all purposes (Open, Tactical, Battle, Challenge, or Trading), and to have an easier way to chat. Because seriously, that soft keyboard in game is a true pain in the ass.

If we get enough people, we can maybe build up a community worth having around, and to have fun with in the full version of the game.

Server - irc.lunarnet.org
    Channel - #psp2

But Zarode, I don't know how to use IRC!

That's cool. Go to Mibbit.com, hit Launch Mibbit WebClient. On the top portion of that page, you should see IRC: then a scroll page. Scroll down to Lunarnet, insert a nickname to be used in the channel with in the appropriate box, and put in #psp2 in the channel box, with the pound sign (#) too.

Badabing, you're in.

If you know how to use other programs, do so. If you wanna post guides to those, do that too. I'll put it in the OP.

ahhaa lolz now mai quest 4 gf and secks is ezer LMAO!!111111

And that is where you are wrong, 13 year old with raging hormones. There are some ground rules.

•Act like a decent human being.
    •Keep language to a minimum. You can joke around, but don't insult others with racial slurs and other crude language.
    •Don't attack other users, especially the channel operators.
    •Don't spam users, or spam in private messages to users.
    •If a channel operator is abusing their power, report it to either me (Zarode) or Mewn in channel or PM me (Zarode) here, and we'll work it out.
    •Don't ask to become an OP, ever. We'll choose who becomes what later on.

Breaking these rules will usually result in a ban. This is a no-tolerance channel (because I don't exactly have a ton of tolerance for the crap that happens on the internet). Verbal warnings will probably be few and far between the kicks and bans we'll just hand out. Use caution and common sense.

Also, sorry zeital, but I find IRC far more superior to MSN groups.

I'd be down for this. Was a user of the PSZ IRC too. Plus the iPhone has a sweet IRC app that goes great with a handheld.

I'm be joining one of these, once I figure out how to get them to work on my phone, since I'm not playing while at the computer. Should be helpful.

N.R.A. National Ranger Association Roontek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by usonica View Post
    I'm be joining one of these, once I figure out how to get them to work on my phone, since I'm not playing while at the computer. Should be helpful.
    Well this system works on phones, Wii, PS3, you name it with a browser and it works for it.
    ♠PS:P2♠
    •Roontek | Cast M | lvl 15 | RA [5]

•Jannali | Newman F | lvl 80 | FO [12]

•Signus X1| Cast F | lvl 110 | HU [21]

Yeah, I've never used irc before, so looking for an app for it

Oh! I remember this one!
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Gonna give this a quick bump. We had a rush of people, and then poof. Though a clique of us have been on a Skype hasn't helped things, I'm sure...