Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo: Reach

Default Halo: Reach

Who here is excited about it? I am. In fact, I have gameplay of the first level below! xD

Spoiler!

Links to the other parts are in the description.

All I gotta say is LOLostriches! xD

I am a Halo Junky, so I am seriously looking forward to this game. And yes I even took 5 days off work to play it lol. I'm not however super psyched about the single player. I mean, I know it's gonna be good and all, but I'm mainly in this for the multi-player. The new Forge Mode looks sweet too, but I'll let that speak for itself when I actually get my hands on it. Until then, I'll be playing the new Dead Rising which happens to be only 400 ms points if ya get it today.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

I'm more interested in Halo's stories than the MP. I like the MP, but not nearly as much as the SP. I don't doubt Bungie when they say that Reach is their best MP attempt ever. I saw a ton of fixes from Halo 3's MP that I've always wanted. Finally I can protect myself against those damn grenade spammers. Hail armor lock!!!

I'm glad they fixed some of the issues from the Beta. Mainly grenades being way over-freakin-powered. I will probably play SP first just to get a feel of the game. No need to rush in Multi-player and get my butt handed to me.

LOL, I remember everyone calling grenades in the beta mini nukes. xD

I will probably familiarize myself with the weapon spawns on all the maps before I head online. It really gives you the edge when a game is brand-new.

Damn, I almost forgot to do that. Your totally right. I learned that the hard way when playing the rest of the Halo's lol.

Definitely looking forward to it and definitely looking forward to the narrative aspects (though multiplayer is always fun.)

Halo is one of the series that I usually splurge on, so I'm thinking I'm going to get the Legendary Edition, but the more I look at my desk at work or my bookcase at home, the less sure I am that I have room for the Noble Team statue.

I plan on getting Reach eventually. It looks fun enough. But, I'm not a super Halo-oriented guy, so I don't really care about all the hype and trailers.

i got the halo reach xbox preordered. only really getting it because mine stopped reading discs and it was a hell of a deal. to me at least

Thumbs up Halo Reach is out! And its better than I thought!

I cant say were i got it from but Boy oh boy, just got it like two hours ago and I cant stop playing it! Wow! Its much better than Halo 3 was (Yuk) And I'm having a big LAN party tonight on it!!!! There will be food and drinks! And I will be holding a tournament in it as well all weekend!!!! So if your in Philly or near it and want to hang out and play just hit me up! Everyone else will be happy to know its better than you think! And the multi-player kicks ass!!! Seems like Ima be playing this for a while!!! Time to put up Super Street Fighter 4! This will hold me over till Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Tekken X Street fighter! Obaiyo mina!
    Last edited by Hagaishi; Sep 10, 2010 at 08:13 PM.

PSZ FC: 1333 7803 7767