Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I Think The Is The Following

A Moron

A Dumb f***

Should Go To Jail 4 Life.

And Have Peta Go And Insult Her While Still In Jail.

Were Are They When Ya Need Them?
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Sep 4, 2010 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaTsukasa View Post
    I'm sure most of you have heard about the lady throwing a cat in the dumpster. well this is by far worse than that. infact it ranks up there with blowing up a building full of pre-schoolers.
    it was posted yesterday and quickly reached 4chan (no surprise), from there it reached PETA, whom offered a 2k reward of finding this person and giving her the ultimate justice. now more info is being uncovered and websites are on a riot about this. just over 24 hours since and the internet and news is
    swarming with talk.

I give you this. it is incredibly shocking, sick, twisted and horribly sad video of a girl throwing half a litter of puppies into a raging river.
    http://blog.peta.org/archives/2010/0...s_in_river.php

watch if you want to. forget about the old lady. she cant even compare to this.
    wait, what the hell!? she's the one that should be put to sleep, well i guess im against capital punishment, but you get my meaning, this is serious stuff

There are much worse things in life, than a few dead dogs. Way more dogs than that are euthanised in America every single day, none of you seem too outraged by that. Is it because they're puppies? Would it be better if they were full sized dogs, that she was killing? Or cats maybe? Shelters in America don't discriminate when they have to kill animals, and it's a necessary evil. The world is overpopulated with people, and animals, because nobody is willing to take responsibility for their actions, and get themselves, and their pets fixed. No family should have 14 kids or 14 dogs. Humans are extremely greedy, and dogs are food in some foreign countries. She was probably doing those dogs a favor. And, for all we know, there may have been something wrong with them. Possibly something that was going to kill them in a long and horrible way. And, the girl may have been told that by doing this she was helping the dogs go to "heaven". We don't know what the situation is 100%. So, I don't think we have the right to prosecute her, until all the evidence and facts have come out. Even then, different country, different rules. In some countries, dogs are nothing but a menace to society. Those may have been wild feral puppies, that the girl found. For all we know.

I'm not sure the exact details, but from what I've heard the girl was apparently investigated by the police, but they were unable to prosecute her because she's a minor. That may or may not be true, though. Again, just what I've heard.

i care about shelter killing too, it's that they have good intention, this girl just did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauga View Post
    It might make sense to kill them when you can't take care of them...... But RECORDING killing them? Makes me wonder why people don't think.....
    That's another thing. There was no ancient history ritual stuff here. It was a girl who felt like drowning puppies. Why else would they put the video on the internet? To show that they didn't give a fudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    There are much worse things in life, than a few dead dogs. Way more dogs than that are euthanised in America every single day, none of you seem too outraged by that. Is it because they're puppies? Would it be better if they were full sized dogs, that she was killing? Or cats maybe? Shelters in America don't discriminate when they have to kill animals, and it's a necessary evil. The world is overpopulated with people, and animals, because nobody is willing to take responsibility for their actions, and get themselves, and their pets fixed. No family should have 14 kids or 14 dogs. Humans are extremely greedy, and dogs are food in some foreign countries. She was probably doing those dogs a favor. And, for all we know, there may have been something wrong with them. Possibly something that was going to kill them in a long and horrible way. And, the girl may have been told that by doing this she was helping the dogs go to "heaven". We don't know what the situation is 100%. So, I don't think we have the right to prosecute her, until all the evidence and facts have come out. Even then, different country, different rules. In some countries, dogs are nothing but a menace to society. Those may have been wild feral puppies, that the girl found. For all we know.
    I 100% disagree with every last word. Why don't people get mad about animals gettin killed everyday? Because people don't make freakin videos of them throwing cats or dogs in the river. Do animals die every minute? I'm sure they do. But were not seeing it so we have no sense of it happening. Doing those dogs a favor would be letting them go. Someone would of seen them and picked them up or at least called animal patrol. I don't even like Animal patrol but at least if it came down to it...they would put the animal to sleep in a painless death..which I am totally against but it would of been better than this shit. Not knowing the situation doesn't matter, I hope bad things happen to her for the rest of her life. Harsh? Well Idc, I love animals.
    Last edited by Delete; Sep 5, 2010 at 11:49 AM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

I hope that bitch gets AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    I hope that bitch gets AIDS.
    That would be a start.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Bosnia, not Africa.

The puppies were saved. Supposedly. I don't believe anything on the Internet, but I would like to believe that they were saved.

REMEMBER THAT INSANE BITCH THAT THREW ALL THE PUPPIES IN THE RIVER?!

Turns out, ALL the puppies were saved!

Here is the translation from Google!

—————————————————————-

75-year-old pensioner was their fight for life

The girl threw six puppies in the river and published an anonymous video on Youtube.

It created the lynch atmosphere in the Internet.

But now comes the good news: the puppies are mirakelräddats of a pensioner.

People around the world were outraged and demanded that the girl who threw six puppies in a river with strong currents will be found and punished.

In the video, which appeared on YouTube and spread like a wildfire on the internet, you can see how she lifts up one after the other from a bucket.

Anger over the world

The defenseless puppy dog whimpers as she throws them into the icy water.

The video quickly became a världsnyhetet. The act drew attention including CNN, CBS News, FOX 5 News, and Telegraph newspapers, the New Yprk Post, Daily Mail, The Sun, Metro, Mirror, Sun Totonto, Pravda, the news agencies AFP and AP.

Readers and viewers plummeted. Celebrity declared a reward

Tens of thousands of disgusted people, including Facebook, demanding that she be identified and punished.

Hollywood director Michael Bay announced a reward of $ 50 000 to anyone who could help with information that could lead to the girl arrested.

Hundreds of death threats against her have been published on the Internet. The incident became a noted news in the world press.

Shortly after the teenage girl identified by the Bosnian police and her father was called in for questioning.

Rescued - Last Time

The girl is from a town in central Bosnia and now in danger of up to 45 000 crowns in fines.

Her mother says the Croatian newspaper that the girl feel so bad of all that she seek psychiatric care received.

But today the story had a happy excuse:

The puppies were rescued miracle - the last moment.

A 75-year-old pensioner, Ruza Pavlovic from Bugojno, were on their way to their potato fields when she heard strange sounds from the River.

In a stream, I saw black puppies who tried to swim out of the water, “she told the newspaper Vecernji List.
    Flowed into a creek

The puppies were lucky - just below the place where they were thrown in the river forks and go out in a small stream.

The current pulled the dogs to where the water is not deep enough.

Ruza Pavlovic raised five puppies and brought them home - not knowing what caused the commotion around them.

The sixth puppy was not in the stream.

They are healthy and happy. My problem is that they need at least three liters of milk a day and I live only on my small pension, but I have not the heart to abandon them, “said Ruza Pavlovic to Vecernji List.
    *I did not write this, found it on another site.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.