Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Suggested Mag Stats and PB for FOney?

Hello. I was wondering what would be a good mag stat set and PB for a FOnewearl. My current mag is 60 guard 10 hit and 30 mind. With the photon blast of midgul.

100 mind, PB Flozir. 4 chain flozir is just OP with forces. Of course, this is assuming you tech spam. If you spam PAs, use slicers, or something other than tech spam, this may not work as well.

I don't really spam PAs or do a lot of melee combat. Yes I do tech spam.

Then yeah, pure MST mag with Flozir PB. Perform a 4 chain PB before a boss, and spam razonde... Makes it too easy... Well, except for MT/DF... They are evil if you play a FOnewearl... Tech res... Too high... *Shudders* But most bosses, 60 seconds of invulnerability, automatic critical hits, doubled charging speed, and unlimited PP is all you need. Even better if it's online mode, then you pwn the boss several times over.

A lvl 100 mind mag would work. Just realized the powers of Flozir in online. It's either that or a mind and guard combination.

If you do any cross stat combo, make sure mind is the SECOND highest stat, so you still get flozir. In other words, the most mind you could have and still have flozir, without a pure mag, is 49... 50 maybe, IDK how it works when a mag's stats are evenly split. But yeah, NOTHING beats a 4 chain flozir with 4 competent players. Also, having flozir makes CPU's actually a huge help... If only as PB fodder.

As long as you keep one stat lower all the way to level 99, you can make any 50/50 mag you want. At level 100, you can gain the 50th point in the lower stat and the mag will not change form.
    Check my profile for info on playtime windows. Got a HUcaseal that loves to group up!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

I think I'll just go for full MST. Thanks for your help.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

You can also get higher than 50 in Mind and still have Flozir if you do the "19 in one stat with 20 in another and 21 stats in another at 60, make the 20 a 21, and level the 19 all the way to max" method to get a mag with Flozir/the looks you want and the stats you want. It's nice. The way it works is that, since the two 21 stats are equal, the mag can no longer fit into any stat equation for 60+, and cannot evolve as such, and with that, you can then raise any other stat as you please afterward, so long as the two OTHER stats do not exceed 21 themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277