Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Dark Night: A take on George Carlin's saying "And tonight's forecast ... Dark"

Dagger: Came up with it myself, though coincidentally is also the name of the princess in FFIX (which I love)

Terra: Character in FFVI

ichigo, i think ive seen you alot

I'm thinking about deleting my Len Kagamine and making Scrappy Doo. xD

I have some more subtle references.

Iggy Rimit - Rimit was a spell in PSIV that either caused or healed sleep or paralysis. I forget. Iggy was also a name of a mouse character in a Sonic novel released in the UK in like 1993.

Berrymelon - one of my bots is called this, it's a random name in Disgaea for mook characters.

Souseiseki & Shinku - Rozen Maidens. Again, bot names.

Menvolt Ragashi - my GH490. Made from Magashi parts, so why not?

Hugh Mann - alias used by a Decapodian infiltrator in Futurama, the character himself is a lampoon of how bland human male hunter characters are.

Jenos Rimit - aside from being Iggy's "big brother" character, Jenos is both a corruption of Janus, the two-faced Roman god, and lifted from Jenos Idanian, a name used in Star Wars books, itself an anagram of Indiana Jones.

Rune Vulpius & Rune Elsydeon - Rune was obviously the coolest mage guy in Phantasy Star history so far, Elsydeon being the Sacred Sword in PSIV too.

I once had Asagi, the "lost hero" of Nippon Ichi's SRPG series (most notably Disgaea), as a human female gunner, and I had Rozalin on PSO as a FOmarl with inferno bazooka, L&K38 Combat, Last Swan and a Pushan I referred to as "Tink". Also on PSO I had Hyatt from Excel Saga as a RAmarl.

Iris is the name of my Zero's partner machine, name taken from the Megaman X4 character, shes a supportive type PM

Rozalin's PM is named tink,

Rau and Lacus's PM's are both named Haro from gundam looks just like him too

Xellos comes from, "Now that, is a secret ^_^" just kidding, Slayers
    Golgo 13 comes from Golgo 13
    Xanatos comes from Gargoyles
    Kuno comes from Ranma 1/2

There is my characters and where I got them from. All media influenced when I was on PSU

That, is a Secret!
    Xellos -Beast-Level 160 ForteFighter 20 | Xanatos -Cast-Level 77 FighGunner 13
    Golgo 13 -Cast-Level 58 ForteGunner 8 | Kuno -Human-Level 42 AcroFighter 5

Well these where the character i had on the US/EU server. i had a few names based off other characters/people, but my characters didnt look anything like those character/people.

Male CAST Valgar, the name came from Valgar Reinhart of Guardian Heroes, (my favorite Sega Saturn game)

Male Beast Namura, Tetsuya Nomura the famous video game director, character design, illustration that works for square enix. (only changed an o to an a)

Female Newman Rika, i actually didn't base her name off Rika from Phantasy Star IV but from Rika Nonaka of Digimon Tamers (wich was random i just liked her name thats all)

(Miray wasn't bassed off anyone, it came from the Japanese word Mirai wich means future, only changed one i with an Y)
    PSU JP: Mirai Ichi Lv 180 / PSU US/EU PC/PS2: Miray Lv 165

1. Khopesh- named after the sword. My loli-bot is Stiletto after the small knife.
    2. Wakazashi- also a sword (a small sword). Loli-bot is Tanto after another small knife.
    3. Ravenbryt- found out that's what my last name means. Although it was spelled with "igh". I dropped the "igh" and threw in the "y" as you can see.
    4. Raziel- played Soul Reaver. Fell in love with the character and his awesome name.
    Shout out to my fellow Nanoblasters ^_^