Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Loli Hater

I think your hatred is plain irrational and should not be something that should bother you.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    I'd still like to know what the huge appeal of a big weapon on a little girl is.
    It looks cool to me lol, i always enjoyed seeign big swords or guns on small girls in PSO, and i still love it in PSU. No real reason aside that.

@HeartBreak301: Why are you even suprised? Japanense are crazy lol, nothing suprises me what they do. There is even a fighting game where you win if you manage to take a picture of your oponents panties and get more rewards that way then a normal victory etc. Saw it on youtube sometime.

Strange people...these Japanese, but without them we wouldnt be playing much games or watch anime etc.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    The reason why I used the term Pedophile is because JP have a site dedicated to nothing but 100% PSU panty shots. I didn't believe it at first but it exist and a lot of those pics were of loli's. So I'm very aware there are plenty out there that are attracted to their avatar.

I'm not bashing anyone, except Ryno because of in game reasons. I'm mostly just curious what people see in them. So far the most productive reason I've read was because of an "inner child". I never expected that answer.
    this is true. even casts.

but I guess no more freakish than furries, who are alive and well here in the good old usa

perversity knows know geographical limits

I love to hate lolis.

My female characters are tall, fashionable, glamazons.

I think its quite disturbing if a loli character has a large bust and revealing clothes. I dont mind them if they are dressed in an adorable outfit though.

Of course, this is coming from the guy with a shota character.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    People putting things in their name that aren't part of any possible name ever (xSTx and such)... People naming themselves after their gamertag because they can't think of a character name (a decently designed human female with the name DaveSniper208 or something)... PeOpLe WiTh NaMeS lIkE tHiS, xX And thiS Xx

Amen to that. Even though I find the deluge of short, loli-like characters on PSU somewhat irksome, there is nothing that pisses me off more than stupid character names.

People with "clan tags" in their character's names are idiots, especially now that everyone has access to the custom online status feature. Man, I bet the people who deleted a character to put a clan tag in their name before the GAC are pissed now that the online status came out. Oh, well. Serves those sods right by joining a clan on PSU to begin with. Anyway...

I find it hilarious when people name their PSU characters after their Gamertags, but only if their Gamertags don't makes sense in the context of the game, or have an absurd amount of numbers in them. Sometimes using a Gamertag as a PSU name fits. One of my friends is a good example.

And that brings me to the "stylized" names. You know, like Astarion said in the above quote. Names like:

"mR. aWeSoMe NaMe DuDe LoL",
    "XxXxX EVILDEMONSPAWN XxXxX", or
    "~~+* SuperKawaiiButterflyPrincess ^_- *+~~".

I mean, holy crap. Do people really have that little originality? I guess so. Whew, I need to cool off.

Some of the PSU clothing/parts doesn't look "right," or perhaps I should say good, on small characters. Then again, there are clothes that don't look right on medium/tall characters either. But it is just a game. I don't really care if a player wants to make small character or tall character. As long as they aren't dying at every corner, I'm ok with them.

You know I hate me those lolis.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Some of the PSU clothing/parts doesn't look "right," or perhaps I should say good, on small characters. Then again, there are clothes that don't look right on medium/tall characters either.
    That's true, too. I, personally, think the GUARDIANS Formal looks silly on short characters, but, on the other hand, the Amorosso Set looks just as silly on taller characters (much to my dismay, as I was looking forward to wearing the blue Amorosso on Nassandra; it looked very out of place and awkward on her).

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    ... the Amorosso Set looks just as silly on taller characters (much to my dismay, as I was looking forward to wearing the blue Amorosso on Nassandra; it looked very out of place and awkward on her).
    Lol...thank god I'm not the only one who thinks that outfit looks weird on tall girls xD.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.