That Noob that keeps dyin

Angry Plains Overlord/R

I'm a fortefighter soloing PO/R hunting beef weapons and i cant for the love of my beef get under 10:00 min, I always get 15-17. Best weapons for this task?
    Last edited by Seere LaBeyken; Sep 10, 2010 at 04:34 AM.

Jabroga and dus majarra make any mission easier. If you have high percentage ice/ground spears and axes, you will fly through the mission. Also twin sabers with assault crush help. You can hit quickly with pretty high damage and avoid some of those vahra fireballs. If you have jabroga, you can also eliminate the boss quite quickly.
    RED FOXX 23 LVL 180 Beast Gunmaster
    Vinsanity LVL 180 Cast Fighmaster/Acrofighter
    ABA LVL 172 Newnan Masterforce

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Seere LaBeyken View Post
    I'm a fortefighter soloing PO/R hunting beef weapons and i cant for the love of my beef get under 10:00 min, I always get 15-17. Best weapons for this task?
    ha ha ha...I just got under 20 minutes for the first time the other day. Then again, I'm an acrotecher...

Do you skip the "special condition" (not breaking the haystacks?). I don't recommend this as those 4 haystacks can contain up to 4 beef weapons...

Also, are you using your CAST? Get your DFP upgraded (1 AP), drop in the focused laser SUV, and use it at the end of block 2, and the end of block 3. It should be able to hit 2 waves.
    Last edited by SolomonGrundy; Sep 10, 2010 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    ha ha ha...I just got under 20 minutes for the first time the other day. Then again, I'm an acrotecher...

Do you skip the "special condition" (not breaking the haystacks?). I don't recommend this as those 4 haystacks can contain up to 4 beef weapons...

Also, are you using your CAST? Get your DFP upgraded (1 AP), drop in the focused laser SUV, and use it at the end of block 2, and the end of block 3. It should be able to hit 2 waves.
    Cast/Beast Fortefighters dont need Def+ to use seraffi-senba

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBAL ARTS View Post
    Cast/Beast Fortefighters dont need Def+ to use seraffi-senba
    oh! Right! I keep thinking of Fortegunner

That Noob that keeps dyin

does getting to the secret spot under 10min get you better drops? or does finishing the whole run under 10 min give better drops?

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Seere LaBeyken View Post
    does getting to the secret spot under 10min get you better drops? or does finishing the whole run under 10 min give better drops?
    If you finish the 'secret action" (breaking no boxes or haystacks in blocks 1 & 2), you cause 4 xtra haystacks to appear in blocks 3, as well as 3 waves of Polties.

those 4 haystacks CAN contain beef weapons. They often do not, but usually at least 1 or them does. but it does take extra time to be careful, and of course extra time to kill the 3 waves of polties.

So, depending on what you want to do, you can opt to NOT complete the secret action, and just get to the dragon end boxes more quickly.

I tend NOT to complete the secret action. Those haystacks are likely to have spicia which sells for 50k on our severs. A typical run can net 5 or more spicia before block 3, and the 250K is often worth more to me than the beef weapons.