Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The UPPA

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

I support them, though I do not play with them

Yeah, that's how I kinda feel about them. They have their hearts in the right place, but if they're gonna be picky about letting people in, especially if they don't give those people a chance, then I could care less about them.

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    Yeah, that's how I kinda feel about them. They have their hearts in the right place, but if they're gonna be picky about letting people in, especially if they don't give those people a chance, then I could care less about them.
    It's more so Silver's doing, so don't clump us all together as one.

I honestly only like a small handful of the players from UPPA. I typically run with Captain Nintendo, PSU_Terra, xBladeM6x, Ishia (Baw) and Yuffie for the most part. I really only care about running and having a good time with them, rather than worrying about anything else. =/
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post

I honestly only like a small handful of the players from UPPA. I typically run with Captain Nintendo, PSU_Terra, xBladeM6x, Ishia (Baw) and Yuffie for the most part. I really only care about running and having a good time with them, rather than worrying about anything else. =/
    I used to go to the meetings but I cant stand silver, especially after what he done a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post

I'm not trying to put all you guys as having the same agenda. I've played with some of you before and you're cool.

When I get on I have no one to play with so I go to seed express to find parties. Sometimes when I'm real bored I just run from lobby to lobby and try to find people doing true darkness or dark god.

It's real boring when all the people worth playing with are only doing seed express or those stupid /R missions. That's why I'm canceling my sub this Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    It's real boring when all the people worth playing with are only doing seed express or those stupid /R missions
    Gee, thanks .

lol, im exaggerating xD

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WHlTEKNIGHT View Post
    I used to go to the meetings but I cant stand silver, especially after what he done a while back.
    I've only gone to one recently and I will say that they are hardly enjoyable.

@DragonForce: No, I know you weren't. I don't even partake in UPPAs happenings anymore. I ended up just making a few friends from there to run with anymore. They're the ones keeping me on this game still, lol.
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

同志站开,我们正在处理这些帝国主义走狗 。 BlackAlphaG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    I support them, though I do not play with them
    I support the IDEA behind them, but not really alot of the people, that is, well-known people. Alot of, but not all, of them have ego issues.

Quote Originally Posted by WHlTEKNIGHT View Post
    Indeed, which makes it all the more ridiculous that he seems to be the leader and gets to decide who can join. It also makes his position as a moderator untenable, but everything was swept nicely under the carpet.

The UPPA is an apple with a rotten seed. It's a shame as I have the utmost respect for many of them.