Default need help lvling gun shhots

any tips?

Just spam them until they get to 21 so they shoot 5 shots then the rest is easy.

Lol i think like good afk spots were u can cast while it heals or something

AFAIK, Most of the AFK spots have been patched. I think Endrum Remnants still works, but that one is a pain, and not worth it, XP/MP wise.

AMF HQ and Military Subway. Plenty of bullet resistant enemies, decent XP/MP.
    Rescuing Hyuga, 1st Trial - 100 Enemies, 75% are bullet resistant.
    Price of Genocide (name?), 1st Trial - 300 enemies.
    MAG' - 300+ enemies, some bullet resistant, some not, but plenty to shoot at. Decent XP/MP
    Sakura Blast - 100+ enemies, usually charging you in a straight line.

And, of course, this applies to all bullets:

Just keep using them. It might take a while, but you'll get them there. I've got nearly every bullet on my Guntecher over 30, and some are maxed out @ 40 (Rifle Bullets).

A lot of gun bullets are among the slowest-leveling PA's in the game, unfortunately. The best method is to just keep using them regularly, although I'll tell you another way that I told oG Epik: go to Plains Overlord, on the highest difficulty you can solo. When you get to De Ragan, spam the PA you want to level on his tails. Offensive PA's level up each time they hit something and deal damage, so you'll level them up faster on enemies with a lot of HP or armor/resistances.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

The best place for lasers is Seed Express. Sakura Blast is another place if you need a change of pace.

Grenades are best against dragons and multi-hitbox enemies. Probably not great against smaller creatures as they will get thrown around and eventually you will be hitting only one or two creatures consistently. I'd say the idea here is to remove all arm units that increase ATP, use opposite elements when possible, and use a launcher with the lowest ATP rating.

Guns that deliver one bullet at a time are probably the worst to level up. You can solo Plains Overlord which has many safe spots. You can also just join parties and spam your bullet. Both are tedious methods. I'd say soloing would involve less movement since parties are constantly clearing areas and moving on.

Shotties and Crossbows deliver multiple bullets per trigger. These weapons are so versatile that they are generally the main weapons used by many players so I'm sure you will naturally level these with ease.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

tetsaru is right Plains overlords is good cuz the door the boss u can safe range all the monsters and not worry then just stand behind de ragen and Just spam.... its easy im almost lvl 21 on my crossbow