Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

IMO, it was best with just 3 races. Closest to balanced everything will likely get.

Well There Just Like The HUcast Class In PSO. Only Less Accurete And More Power Full.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    They were by far the prettiest ladies in PSU/P/P2, in my opinion.
    I Agree With Ya On That One.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    IMO, it was best with just 3 races. Closest to balanced everything will likely get.
    lol@PSObeingbalanced

That was one of the most broken ass games ever, dood. Between the mag system, units having no level req, mats, and weapons only requiring stats to equip you could have a level 1 RANGER using excaliburs and shit. Magic sucked ass, to the point FO's started using melee weapons to do anything. And HUcast was the best class BY FAR. There was zero balance in PSO, and you're ignorant if you think otherwise.

Actually, never played PSO. (Tragicly) only played PSZ. However, I still say that I like the way the races balanced there. Sure, it needed work, but I don't think beasts were a good adition.

Professional Protranser Khorian's Avatar
    In my head, mostly. When I'm awake I'm usually somewhere in the midwestern United States

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    lol@PSObeingbalanced

That was one of the most broken ass games ever, dood. Between the mag system, units having no level req, mats, and weapons only requiring stats to equip you could have a level 1 RANGER using excaliburs and shit. Magic sucked ass, to the point FO's started using melee weapons to do anything. And HUcast was the best class BY FAR. There was zero balance in PSO, and you're ignorant if you think otherwise.
    /agree.

Also, beasts are awesome, Dumans on the other hand barely make any sense at all. My main was a beast and I'll be sad to see them go.

Yesh, i would miss them.
    By far my favorite race.

Sega would be too afraid of the furry backlash to remove Beasts :3

Quote Originally Posted by Khorian View Post
    Also, beasts are awesome, Dumans on the other hand barely make any sense at all. My main was a beast and I'll be sad to see them go.
    Yeah, I'm still unsure about Sega adding another race into PSP2:I. I mean, what will Dumans specialize in? Beasts wrap up melee, CASTs excel in range, Newmans got teching down pat, and Humans are our resident jack-of-all-trades.

What could the Dumans possibly bring to the table? Sega probably made them overpowered as shit, so everyone will play as them, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Yeah, I'm still unsure about Sega adding another race into PSP2:I. I mean, what will Dumans specialize in? Beasts wrap up melee, CASTs excel in range, Newmans got teching down pat, and Humans are our resident jack-of-all-trades.

What could the Dumans possibly bring to the table? Sega probably made them overpowered as shit, so everyone will play as them, I bet.
    Well, just by going by the trailer, they have some magic-ey stuff involving their weapons. Possibly specializing in exclusive single buffs for melee?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Sega would be too afraid of the furry backlash to remove Beasts :3
    As if anybody would have a reason to be afraid of that. If they kept beasts in, I guess it'd be ok but they'd have to remove nanoblasts and SUV weapons and just stick to Photon Blasts so humans and newmans wouldn't be immediately inferior due to a lack of a special ability. Although I really don't expect beasts to make a return since they're only tied into the PSU storyline.

And on that comment about forces in PSO being weak, have you ever nuked episode 4? My foney hitting 700+ with each rafoie begs to differ.