Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Lv.100 View Post
    I Dont Really Care As Long As I Hear HUcast. =3
    I want them to keep like PSO,and not that sad excuse for a sequel.

Really? Sounded like you were arguing against calling them casts. But whatever. Either way, I just think beasts should stay back in Gurhal.

Quote Originally Posted by coreyblueexclusive View Post
    Or HUcastal For That Matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    Really? Sounded like you were arguing against calling them casts. But whatever. Either way, I just think beasts should stay back in Gurhal.
    If they can fit them in sure,or have a race thats similar to beast,they wont call them beast.(They might call them Bumar or something,or Bucast,I have no idea.I'm sure there keeping all of the old names, for the fans.(I dont know how they would fit Beast in.)Since they never mentioned them in PSO before.So yeah they should just stay back in PSU.(I really dont want anything related to that game to come in PSO2.)
    Last edited by coreyblueexclusive; Sep 21, 2010 at 12:08 AM.

If they can fit them in sure,or have a race thats similar to beast,they wont call them beast.(They might call them Bumar or something,or Bucast,I have no idea.I'm sure there keeping all of the old names, for the fans.(I dont know how they would fit Beast in.)Since they never mentioned them in PSO before.
    Bleh This Means The Will Probaly Squeeze All That AOTI Stuff Out Of PSU... Makeing It Stay Online Longer...

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Lv.100 View Post
    Bleh This Means The Will Probaly Squeeze All That AOTI Stuff Out Of PSU... Makeing It Stay Online Longer...
    I wont miss beast,will you?

I've gotta say, I've seen some PSU hatred, but nothing like you've got there, buddy. You one of them "PSO is better than everything!!" elitists, or do you actually have a good, valid reason(s) for disliking PSU? I mean, everyone's entitled to opinions, but you just seem to throw around random hate without making any point to actually explain what made PSU such "garbage".

EDIT: Oh, and PSU wasn't a "sequel" to PSO. I'm quite certain that Sega never used the phrase "sequel to PSO" when PSU was being advertised. It was simply just another game in the Phantasy Star franchise. Was Halo: ODST a direct sequel to Halo 3, even though it was released afterwards? Nope. It was just another game in the Halo franchise.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Sep 21, 2010 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I've gotta say, I've seen some PSU hatred, but nothing like you've got there, buddy. You one of them "PSO is better than everything!!" elitists, or do you actually have a good, valid reason(s) for disliking PSU? I mean, everyone's entitled to opinions, but you just seem to throw around random hate without making any point to actually explain what made PSU such "garbage".

EDIT: Oh, and PSU wasn't a "sequel" to PSO. I'm quite certain that Sega never used the phrase "sequel to PSO" when PSU was being advertised. It was simply just another game in the Phantasy Star franchise. Was Halo: ODST a direct sequel to Halo 3, even though it was released afterwards? Nope. It was just another game in the Halo franchise.
    Hey hey slow down there,I dont hate the game.I actually enjoyed it the first few months playing,but after awhile it gave off that meh feeling,and then my subscription ran out and I stopped playing all together.(I just dont want PSO2 to go down the same road as PSU,I was actually thinking of just getting a PSP just for PSP2 since it's the last addition to the PSU series.)I would love to see the ending to it.)I will enjoy every second of it. (I could give alot of reasons on why this game didn't appeal to me like it's predecessor.)But I'm sure alot of people should know why I didn't like it,and I dont want to bash the game anymore really.

Hey hey slow down there,I dont hate the game.I actually enjoyed it the first few months playing,but after awhile it gave off that meh feeling,and then my subscription ran out and I stopped playing all together.
    I can see that. Truth be told, since playing PSP2, PSU has left me with a "meh" feeling, as well. I'll still be playing the updates when they come, but as for casual playing, it's probably going to be a while before PSU gets any lengthy attention from me again.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I can see that. Truth be told, since playing PSP2, PSU has left me with a "meh" feeling, as well. I'll still be playing the updates when they come, but as for casual playing, it's probably going to be a while before PSU gets any lengthy attention from me again.
    If I still had the CD,I probably still play,but I'm currently getting a burst of nostalgia from Blue Burst,I never did reach the end of episode 4,I was level 180 at the time.Stopped playing PSU around level 130 ish..