Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Post PSPo2 Infinity What do you want now?

I dont search Forums good enough T^T so if theres a forum already like this erase this or lock it or somthing .... but like what new old {PSO} weapons and type of things you want.... i really wanna have PGF as a sword and 3 seals as a visual unit :O and last when you wear a purple ring and some one else has it they should add hearts
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity レッドファンタシースター Lv. 91 Rebirth 4 times (1 at lv.200, 2 at lv.50, 1 at lv.71)

Love is a complicated thing....

the way SEGA is going with this, is that they intend to link up PSO and PSU's universes together in their own way.

Then again, that way of thinking may end up leading to a bunch of plot holes.

Not really. They got my 2 favorite weapons already. (Daylight Scar and Excalibur :3)

Though I WOULD like to see the old grinding system come back. Have to find the grinders in runs and then use 'em, rather than paying meseta for it.

I prefer the new grind system since it gives meseta a purpose.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by kongajinken View Post
    I prefer the new grind system since it gives meseta a purpose.
    Barely. They could come up with so many other money sinks. Maybe make grinders only obtainable by buying them for large amounts of meseta from shops. I think it'd be fair to partially bring back to PSU grind system. Give the thing a chance to fail if you use the current method, but if you use a bought grinder you have a guaranteed chance of success.

They should also make clothes more expensive, and shop armors/weapons useful for once, but cost a fuck-load.

It'd also be cool if you could reskin items. Let's say you get a 15* saber you just hate the model of, but you don't want to give up the stats. They could let you take the model of an existing saber you have and put it on the new one. NCsoft figured that lesson out with their MMO Aion. It makes customizing your character's looks really easy, since you can use any model of weapons or armor on your new stuff, so long as they're the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Barely. They could come up with so many other money sinks. Maybe make grinders only obtainable by buying them for large amounts of meseta from shops. I think it'd be fair to partially bring back to PSU grind system. Give the thing a chance to fail if you use the current method, but if you use a bought grinder you have a guaranteed chance of success.

They should also make clothes more expensive, and shop armors/weapons useful for once, but cost a fuck-load.

It'd also be cool if you could reskin items. Let's say you get a 15* saber you just hate the model of, but you don't want to give up the stats. They could let you take the model of an existing saber you have and put it on the new one. NCsoft figured that lesson out with their MMO Aion. It makes customizing your character's looks really easy, since you can use any model of weapons or armor on your new stuff, so long as they're the same time.
    The new "Extend Weapon" feature allows you to pretty much use any weapon you want, anyway.

Give the thing a chance to fail if you use the current method, but if you use a bought grinder you have a guaranteed chance of success.
    No, oh God please no. No more "grinder-fail" destroying my weapons. I never grinded my weapons on PSU just because of this.
    Well, the "grinder = 100%" is a good ideia through.

The Extend Codes do mostly the same ideia. you can make your favorite C/B/A Rank weapon turn into a S rank weapon, with bonuses, status effects and everything. Probably you will not get the exactly SAME stats from a original S rank weapon, but it will be mostly the same thing damage-wise.

Yes, extend codes help, but they do not make them EQUAL. Take these for example. http://psp2.psupedia.info/Saika_Hyori

Best daggers in the game. Ugly as fuck. What if I wanted rappy daggers with incapacitate?

Well, I guess we cant have everything we want. At least, ATP-wise, a extended Rappy Tippies are better (ATP 318) than a fully upgraded Saika Hyori (ATP 296).
    And incapacitate isn't that useful anyways (with ATP 318, probably you will kill everything just by chaining a little and spamming your best PA).

Quote Originally Posted by LeonAlabard View Post
    Well, I guess we cant have everything we want. At least, ATP-wise, a extended Rappy Tippies are better (ATP 31 than a fully upgraded Saika Hyori (ATP 296).
    And incapacitate isn't that useful anyways (with ATP 318, probably you will kill everything just by chaining a little and spamming your best PA).
    I hope you realize that 22 ATP translates to less than 10 damage a hit. >.>