Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

I am stoked over this. I miss the days of PSO and never got into blue burst. I will want to give this one a try.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    How are you sure of that at all? I would say virtually zero chance of 360 (because of all the bullshit they have to go through for Live), with a slight possibility of PS3 being added along the way in development.

Here's hoping this stays PC only forever.
    I wouldn't rule out seeing PSO2 on PS3 and 360.
    Why? Profit reasons. With the amount of $ it takes to develop a game now-a-days, it seems unimaginable to NOT release it on all consoles to make back as much money as you can. (unless Microsoft or Sony signed a contract to have exclusive rights for X amount of years).

Once PSO2 is done, Sega would just have to calculate how much $ would it take to maintain a seperate server for 360 and/or PS3. And would it be profitable? IMO, for the 1st 2 years on each system, it probably would.
    I'm just guessing that it would eventually end up on both of those systems, given enough time.

Though I still want 1 merged server for all 3 platforms. But I know it's impossible....
    Last edited by chibiLegolas; Sep 16, 2010 at 03:05 PM.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

Quote Originally Posted by chibiLegolas View Post
    Though I still want 1 merged server for all 3 platforms. But I know it's impossible....
    Square somehow did it with FF11 :s

I'm going to guess the reason they havent announced consoles yet is because they want global all system all territory combined servers and Microsoft are making that a problem, like they did with Final Fantasy 14

I don't know how anyone can complain about Photon Arts when they were one of the FEW things good about PSU.It made the combat more fun and less about spamming light and heavy attack.

The only thing i'd like to see is gun PA's(why didnt PSP 2 have these?).

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbog View Post
    Square somehow did it with FF11 :s
    Microsoft allowed for FFXI, but they're not allowing it anymore, one good example is FFXIV.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I hope this on PS3!

I hope there are mags!

I hope the art-direction is like PSO!

I hope you can play it offline as well!

I hope PSO, is inside PSO2. Like in your room, you would have a terminal to log into PSO!!!

Diablo3 & PSO2 in the same year? crazyness!!!!
    Last edited by Frog; Sep 16, 2010 at 03:30 PM.

I'm keeping quiet until we get more info. The list of changes on the front page, and the fact that it is PC only (for now), makes me very cautiously optimistic. If it's more of an MMO like FF11 or FF14, I don't think they should be calling it PSO2.

I hope CASTs are actually unable to cast spells and get all their benefits as a result. I want my HUcast.

Much like spending years without posting- about friggin time.

I hope they don't muck it up. The last few years of bad Phantasy Star and even worse Shining Force doesn't give me much confidence. Then again, Valkyria Chronicles is mind blowing so I know there are still some decent folks working on games.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181