Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Beast Love Triangle (spoilers)

Do you remember the story of the very first PSU?
    Of course not, cause it was horrendous, and perhaps one of the many lacks of PSU back then.

But anyway, does someone ever remembers the story behind Tonnia, Liina (hmm, does her name was with double "ii" back then?) and Tylor?
    If I am wrong, please someone bash me with a lock mod or something, but the few parts I can remember is that Liina was actual Tylor fiance?

At the end of Episode 4, if you talk with her, you see "jungle-horribly-dubbed-pubert-boy" asking Liina about her past life. She says that she was a pirate, and then she become Ms.Rhima.

Actually I think she tells you at the very beginning Toņo is her husband.
    But it strikes me odd that no word from Tylor other than "he became Don, and that's it".
    Could it be that it was done on purpose? Does SEGA forgot about their storyline on PSU? Did Liina stopped beign a pirate to marry cheat her swashbuckling romance? Or I am a complete idiot for pulling out this topic witch is probably wrong and nobody cares?

Have a good day.

I always got the feeling that Liina more idolized Tylor than outright loved him.
    That and she'd sometimes go out of her way to see how Tonnio was doing.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

I wouldn't easily dismiss people not remembering the first story. If you check out my subplot video for Chapter 7 of PSU: AOTI, its gonna clear it all up for you.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

There's a few weird inconsistencies. Like how Lumia went from little sister that wants to do a good job, to asshole in a matter of 3 years.

A lot can happen in 3 years you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    There's a few weird inconsistencies. Like how Lumia went from little sister that wants to do a good job, to asshole in a matter of 3 years.
    ok good, not going to lie, i thought it was just me that held that thought. they took her and turned her into an uptight twat...

with that out of my system, in PSU:AOTI Liina actually tells you that she realized she's not in love with Tylor at one point, that it was basically her rebellious faze and he took her in and watched over her while she went thru it. She also realized that he never had the same feelings back towards her, at the same time she realized that Tonnio cared about her whole-heartedly.

What I want to know is wtf happened with Ethan and Karen... that particular love story left much to be desired imho

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

PS: P2 Characters:
    Kazeshindo - Human / Male / Vanguard

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    A lot can happen in 3 years you know.
    Her personality took a complete 180 though. Some serious shit musta went down when we weren't looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeshindo View Post
    ok good, not going to lie, i thought it was just me that held that thought. they took her and turned her into an uptight twat...

with that out of my system, in PSU:AOTI Liina actually tells you that she realized she's not in love with Tylor at one point, that it was basically her rebellious faze and he took her in and watched over her while she went thru it. She also realized that he never had the same feelings back towards her, at the same time she realized that Tonnio cared about her whole-heartedly.

What I want to know is wtf happened with Ethan and Karen... that particular love story left much to be desired imho
    Thanks to you and everyone for solving my little doubt up there.

Yeah, It's also werid the story behind Karen and Ethan.
    But Ethan deserves to burn in hell anyway, he achieved the title of "Worst Main Character" in the history of RPGS.

Well I can account that Laia's influence, plus the fact that she holds the Waber's name and being in Ethan's shadow, must've done something.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Her personality took a complete 180 though. Some serious shit musta went down when we weren't looking.
    It's enough with Emilia being a crybaby all the time.
    I wouldn't be able to stand Emo Emilia and Crybaby Lumia in a whole story.