Default Phantasy Star Portable 2 (English) Looking to meet up with old friends from PSO/PSU.

This is Lacen from PSO/PSU. I'd like to meet up with anyone and everyone who used to play with me back on PSO/PSU. I was around from opening to closing on the PC/PS2 servers for English PSU and I went on the XB360 side for a little bit. I've seen a few familiar faces on the party lists for PS:P2 but I missed the boat and couldn't join the party to swap cards. I'd like to use this thread to organize some sort of a meeting for anyone and everyone who would like to meet up with me on PS:P2. I'd prefer it if you already knew me from before, but I really don't mind making new friends in the process. If you used to play with me before anywhere relating to Phantasy Star, then please post here and I'll see what we can do about meeting up online. =] Anyway, take care everyone, I'll keep in touch. Hope to see you on Phantasy Portable 2!!!

Um, in-game name is Lacen by the way. xD Which is also my name IRL. =P See ya.

Oh yeah, I saw "Ms Swann" on there but I just missed the room... =/ That's an old friend of mine from PC/PS2. If anyone knows her/him, let em know I saw them and wanted to meet up. Thanks. ^.~;

-Lacen

PS:P2i (JP) - Lacen - Male - Human - Lv. 200 - Hunter Lv. 50
    PC/PS2 PSU - Lacen Lv. 170 (deceased)
    http://xat.com/PSO2

I'm heading online now. I'll be on till about midnight or so my time. It's 7:15pm now. Jin's supposed to hop on around 9 or so. Kazu I'm not entirely sure. If anyone wants to play let me know here or PM me so we can schedule a meet up/exchange partner cards. =) The game came in late by a few days at my local store so I'm only around like lv. 55 or so. In the Japanese one I reached the mid 100's. But yeah, let's meet up and play!!! Thank you.

I tried playing with you a few times on the X360 but you weren't on when I was and I quit shortly after we became "friends"

Oh hey, I think I remember you. Sorry I haven't been able to play on the 360 lately, so I guess I'm retired from there. =/ Anyway, if you want to play PS:P2 let me know. I think I left you messages on there but after awhile I rarely got on. I guess losing all my data and friends on PC/PS2 side after being there since near launch kinda got to me. I didn't want to experience that again. =/ Take care, I'll see you later. Keep in touch, ok?