Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EarthQuake Deck

I forget, but I think that mag is Rati. A 4 cost if I remember correctly.

I think it only gives aerial to the story character and not what the story character has equipped though. I'll have to try it out later to make sure.

Um how would a force deck help against action disruptor? I mean you'd need club of laconiums if that were to work? Also gather was the action card I was talking about. In addition I agree action disruptor would royally screw over this deck. As for the mag that gives the story character aerial status is nice but it only has 5 hp and wouldn't give itself aerial status so 2 earthquakes and it's a goner. A card I like using with this type of deck is divinity barrier because as long as you have 8 or more hp quake will do 1 dmg to it. Also I'm working on a team deck with this strategy as that is where it truly shines. I use Peko and Inolis currently because they both have tech(makes techniques cost 1 less) so we can spam resta on eachother to minimize the damage from quake. Also found out guard creatures aren't all that effective, might start using sinow blues though. Maybe i'll work garanz into this deck later. It's mostly low cost aerial creatrues though with a Gi Goe and Nana Dragon. Also put fly attacks in.

EP3 C.A.R.D. Battle King Deadbeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New_Mcpot View Post
    Um how would a force deck help against action disruptor? I mean you'd need club of laconiums if that were to work? Also gather was the action card I was talking about. In addition I agree action disruptor would royally screw over this deck. As for the mag that gives the story character aerial status is nice but it only has 5 hp and wouldn't give itself aerial status so 2 earthquakes and it's a goner. A card I like using with this type of deck is divinity barrier because as long as you have 8 or more hp quake will do 1 dmg to it. Also I'm working on a team deck with this strategy as that is where it truly shines. I use Peko and Inolis currently because they both have tech(makes techniques cost 1 less) so we can spam resta on eachother to minimize the damage from quake. Also found out guard creatures aren't all that effective, might start using sinow blues though. Maybe i'll work garanz into this deck later. It's mostly low cost aerial creatrues though with a Gi Goe and Nana Dragon. Also put fly attacks in.
    Club of Laconium is a great choice against AC disruptor, or anything else for that matter. Also, nothing beats slapping someones god shield genbu with a windmill swapping the HP/AP around lol. Man, I sure miss playing this game so much. And seriously, that mag doesn't give ITSELF aerial status but gives it to you..then I must say it is pretty much useless and a complete waste of 4 points. So, does this mean hunters are forced to use the fly card in order to make an effective earthquake deck? Me personally, im an ark player till the end. So if I were to go at this id just bring creatures thats already flying and structure the deck from there.

Reading what you wrote almost knocked the wind out of me there man. Guard creatures are VERY VERY VERY effective, in any type of deck. I cannot stress this enough or say it too many times. I cannot tell you how many times Pan Arms with his weak hit block or using survival on that one robot guard creature with full heal has saved my skin on multiple occasions. I'll not ever forget my deck using Lura I had used in one team fight where I almost single handedly wrecked 2 other veteran players using hunters, thanks to Pan Arms.

Lastly, this is just my opinion, but hear me out. I firmly believe GI Gue and Rufina are a match made in heaven. Since her best uses are in the front lines to take advantage of her abilities and HP, she needs a good supply of guard creatures to keep her alive against a good hunter. Defend that Gi Gue well and you can wreck shop with her, believe me I spent many months messing around with this very setup. Who do you play this game with, if I may ask? Are there actually people on that broken server or do you play offline?

Sadly I play Offline and lost all my cards from when I did play online, I even had fly. :C Also if you have the Pink umbrella that could be a good card to use but it's kinda rare so chances are if you don't have fly you won't have this. The pink umbrella would be a good choice because every turn you have it equipped your story character gains 1 hp. In addition I agree, Guard creatures are effective but not as effective as I was hoping since quake pierces them and hits both them and your story character. At least Pan arms won't get hit though since he has weak hit block.

I had a very solid Earthquake deck which I mainly used in Odor Tournaments. Used Guykild with Rukmins, Divinity Barriers, Shifta Merges, Dice Fevers, Charitys and Fly of course. I think I even used Fix for sticky situations, been so long I can barely remember the whole deck.