Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Dreams

Trainee in combat skills Star_girl_220's Avatar

Default Haunted Dreams

As I walked down the street, I had to concentrate not to fall, form the slickness of the ground beneath my feet. I stopped to see where i was, this planet noan, was good to me. This was where i learned to fight. It also game me opportunities i could not pass up. Jobs that i loved were hard to come by, but this planet offered them to me. If only the jobs i liked weren't bad, then life would be good.
    When i looked down one street to my left memories popped in my head, most were good some the ones i wish never happened. Finally i found where i needed to be, the diner where i would wait for my comrade. Cain. He was the friend i met in the field. I went into the diner and sat in the back in a booth.
    My Job was to find people and eliminate them. You would have not thought that because of me being a newreal. My soft features set them up for a hard fall. That was my Passion to fight. I didn't say i was on the right side, but i take whatever job i am handed to the extent.
    She had been traveling the systems for years now.
    Last edited by Star_girl_220; Sep 21, 2010 at 07:50 PM.

~Sitting On The Side Of A Bulding With On A Planet Called Earth Over Looking The Tokyo Night Life~

HU: Life Ends As I Know It...

Sakura: Dont Beat Your Self Up Hu.

HU: Ive Got Nothing To Do! *Sigh* *Falls Off Into The Sidewalk Below*

Sakura: *Shouts With Great Panic* HUCAST!!!

HU: *Sniffle* Its Not Like Something Whold Happen... *Hits The Ground With A Loud Thud*

Sakura: NO!! HU!!

HU: Beep...

Sakura: *Accidenlty Slips Off The Roof Top And Begins He Plument To The Earth Below* AHHHHH!!!!

HU:*Stands Up And Sneaks Behind A Lampost*

Sakura: *Starts Crying* Why Me??? *Sniff*

~Before Sakura Hits The Ground Hu Grabs Her By The Ribbon On Her Clothes And Sakura Still Thinks Shes Still Falling~

Sakura*Still Crying Why Hucast???

HUcast *Lets Go Of Her* Want'a Repeat That?

Sakura:*Stands Up* How Do You Manage To Do That?

HU: How Do I Manage To Do This? *Snaps His Fingers And Is Warped Back Home*

Sakura: Dont Do That Again Please... You Scared Me...

HU: That Aughta Keep Me Occupied. For A While.

Sakura: Now Im Gonna Take A Shower... Meaine.* Walks Into The Bathroom Locking It Behind Her*

HU: I Heard That. *Jumps On His Couch* Now Whats On Tv?

Cain walked through the rain and entered the diner. He slid off a heavy coat, revealing underneath a simple ensemble of jeans and a t-shirt. Alongside his belt was a handgun, and next to it a weapons license. He nonchalantly sat down across from Alex.

"Hey, Alex. How's it been going, eh?" He put his hands behind his head and leaned back a little in his chair. "So what'd you call me up for? New job or what?"

In one corner of the city, a subspace portal opens, and a newman male falls out. He was wearing a black braves coat, black braves pants, and black braves shoes. The only color in his outfit is the blue glow of his line shield. Standing up, he returns his twin sabers to his nanotransformer, and clears his slightly long, dark hair out of his face.

"Well, that was a mistake. Probably should have turned off that subspace generator first. Oh well, the city would have been damaged by the hostiles if the generator hadn't been knocked out..." He muttered to himself. "Now, let's see where we are. It's sure not Moatoob, that's for sure. Better not be Neuidaz, or else things could go really badly."

OOC: Yay, cheep gimicks to get the char I want into this story.

"Well something like that. I need a favor." She said to him. Alex took of her jacket and revealed a whie dress with her long and black curly hair being reviled as well. "I need to take out a very powerfull man, but i need some backup" She said to Caine.

"Hi, what would you like today", said a waiter. Alex had not even noticed that she was there. "Oh uhh i would like some Coffe" Alex said to her "And sir what would you like?" She asked Caine.
    Last edited by Star_girl_220; Nov 15, 2010 at 08:29 PM.

HU: *Throws The Remote At The Tv Brakeing It. Aint Crap On Tv. Yo Sakura! Were's My Teledemisonal Telporter?

Sakura: You Turned The Front Door Into It Remeber?

HU: Oh Ya. Cant Walk Into Space With Out A Spacesuit...

Sakura: Oh Haha Hu. Think We'll Ever Go On An Adventure Like We Did With Your Friends?

HU: Probaly I Have The Greatest Timeing Ya Know. Or It Could Be That Visual Link You Used To Put In My Eyes.

Sakura: Forgot About That!

HU: Hmm. Lets See...

"I think I'll have some coffee as well. Extra sugar. Oh, and can we get two pastries?" Caine gave a wave to the waiter and smiled at Rae. "Please, continue. I'm all ears."

The newman brushed himself off, and walked out onto the sidewalk. Looking around, he realized immediately. "This... This isn't Gurhal..." he muttered, fear in his voice. "I... I think I'm going to be sick..." he continued, choking down a bit of vomit. "I... I need to get back home... Or else... I may never find her again... Sis..."

HU: Huh? Whats This? Theres Star.

Sakura: The Pink Haired Newman?

HU: Yes Her! The One I Gifted The Twin Sabers To?

Sakura: Oh! Were Is She?

HU: Some New Planet In The Ghural System.

Sakura: Can You Stop Talking? A Shower Is A Thing Of Patience.

HU: Ok! Ok!

"There is a rumor that someone is trying to Kill the maiden that protects the Ghural system. I think that someone is using General Xavier and controlling him to do his or her dirty work, that is what i am trying to figure out. Right now I have to get into contact with the Maiden and make her aware of something that is possible." Said Alex. As the coffe arived Alex took a sip and started to put sugar in it.

"So what do you think" Alex asked.
    Last edited by Star_girl_220; Sep 25, 2010 at 09:34 PM.