Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Extend code help

OKay I decided to go on a hunt for extend codes, my problem being I have no clue how they are obtained, and wether there will be enough to either extend weapons that will need it, or to just extend like 5-10 weapons or something. Like I want to use it on my Longinus, so it can actually be killer, but then I'm like should I just leave it at level ten and find an extend code later and use it on a more powerful weapon?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    One for clearing all 7 in target time, one for doing all 7 stages with the same type. Max 5 per char.

So run all 7 with same type and get 2 codes for your effort and save a char slot for making new chars to run it.

It's easy enough to duo the 2hr time for hyakka, getting 2hr30 really shouldn't be a big deal...
    As seen in another thread.

what...runs...?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

OH Okay. So is it suggested to use it on a weapon you like using to make it suitable for higher missions, or to save them until your like later leveled and use them on like a level 70 weapon to make it better for level 120+ missions?

up to you, I used one on my twin Varistas because they have level 2 stun. Some do it for cosmetic, some do it to beef up the already over powered weapons.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

All round Good Guy

Well lets say you have a fave weapon in the game, or an older game like PSO, eg. Soul Eater. You grind and grind and suddenly it dosen't do you justice cause you found something better, but if you grind the Soul Eater 10 times, get an extension code and whack it on. Your weapon name and look are the same, but its an S Rank now with improved stats, a new level requirement, and the add status effect option.

I hope this helped out, but yes Challenge Mode is what you need to get em.
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

I see, it's too bad the Grass Assassin scythe didn't make it in, I hope it does in like dlc I loved that weapon.

Then again maybe I should start thinking it through lol. I'm half tempted to use one on the lance, but I use it just because I'm an eva fan and it's BA looking. Then again pwning higher level things later on would be great.

Also I heard your weapons get some sort of special effect after slapping an Extension Code on is this true and are there different ones or just the same one?

you can find out the exact stats and level reqs after extending at http://psp2.psupedia.info/Weapons

OKay I read all that earlier, but just went weapon gazing and planning. BUt I was curious if they left the little visual effect on the weapons appearance, or do they look the same as previously?