Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Can the DLC file for the first Phantasy Star Portable be accessed the same way as PSP2?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuko View Post
    Can the DLC file for the first Phantasy Star Portable be accessed the same way as PSP2?
    Nope, the original Phantasy Star Portable doesn't even look for DLC; which is why we're so shocked and happy to see this work so flawlessly.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    we're so shocked and happy.
    Aye! Best combi ever.
    トビ~

You shouldn't have to delete the folders containing the DLC entirely; simply renaming (I will probably just add -DLC to the end of the folder name) the folder should "remove" it from the game menus. If I followed correctly, that is?
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

Some of this DLC is pretty damn hard, especially that tree boss thing, I love it.

I also noticed some of the trade and tactical missions are now in moonspeak..

aeeehm little info from me ,i'm in capter 10 act 1and i have the dl missions BUT NO COSTUMEs in the costume shop..... how can i become the replicas ?? i cant read japanese ..... plz help .____. lou replica , laia replica and the others not in the shop :// must i finish the game first ? ?
    Last edited by ShanaLight; Oct 3, 2010 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShanaLight View Post
    aeeehm little info from me ,i'm in capter 10 act 1and i have the dl missions BUT NO COSTUMEs in the costume shop..... how can i become the replicas ?? i cant read japanese ..... plz help .____. lou replica , laia replica and the others not in the shop :// must i finish the game first ? ?
    What version of the game are you playing? In the US/EU versions, you have to complete the Story Mode. In the Japanese version, they come from the DLC missions...
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Quote Originally Posted by ShanaLight View Post
    i play the us version
    AFAIK, you get those after completing the Story Mode. If not, they come from the Hard Story Mode (which would probably be disappointing to you).