Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how long are the servers for this going to be up?

how long are the servers for this going to be up? i mean whats the point as long as ive been playing i havent even seen 1 star in a universe... im going back to psu like a dope...

EDIT: yeah sorry for the post... iindeed i am an emotional ninny lol its just this is pretty well all i have in my pathetic fat exhistence WOE IS ME... so im sorry for the gazillionth time moderators all... I just wanted some reassurance the servers would be around a while... "i still suck my thumb you know" sighed the grief stricken giant, cracking a fragile smile ^_^
    Last edited by Blue_Beast; Sep 24, 2010 at 01:44 PM.
    friend code the the left under my name and my nickname for it is "Oddness" add me and let me know i play alot
    will hunt for you ^_^

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

As long as Sony continues to offer and support ad hoc party PSP2 online multiplayer will never die.

which game are you talking about? PSPo2 or PS0?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

PS: P2 Characters:
    Kazeshindo - Human / Male / Vanguard

Stop whining

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeshindo View Post
    which game are you talking about? PSPo2 or PS0?
    im obviously in the psp sections of the forums...
    friend code the the left under my name and my nickname for it is "Oddness" add me and let me know i play alot
    will hunt for you ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Beast View Post
    im obviously in the psp sections of the forums...
    you would be amazed at how many people would put up a post like that for PS0 in the PSP section of the forums.

But to that end, why even bother creating a topic like this, feeling a little emo this morning? Woe is Blue_Beast...

Look, since it's hosted by PSN instead of Sega the servers are more than likely here to stay, and if not, who cares? It's not like you lose your character like in PSU and you can always still find some friends to play the game with if servers do ever go down.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

PS: P2 Characters:
    Kazeshindo - Human / Male / Vanguard

Plus there will always be other options like Ad Hoc Party which does not rely on servers.

i haven't played this in adhoc once, only online and by myself. mutliplayer is too nice for the servers to go down or be shut down to quit trippin....

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeshindo View Post
    Look, since it's hosted by PSN instead of Sega the servers are more than likely here to stay, and if not, who cares? It's not like you lose your character like in PSU and you can always still find some friends to play the game with if servers do ever go down.
    Thank god they're not hosted by Sega. I'm still miffed at them for pulling Chromehounds. >_<
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

Sega has a love affair with yanking online service in the US once the 'next game' comes out. Mind you, Sega is still running the servers of the majority of their Phantasy titles in Japan. I wish I was kidding. If you can find them you will see Sega's Visual BBS' still getting regular new content, that's all fan generated! Players uploading their latest screenshots from the BBS' associated Phantasy game. The only reason the 360 PSU server wasn't shut down is because Microsoft forced Sega to desegregate the server, forcing US and Japanese players together. That's it. It's still around because Japanese players are on there. Seriously, people keep debunking my, "Sega hates the US." stand but all evidence supports it. Go figure.
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.