Default Maybe america can get japanese PSN items?

so if we can play the japanese DLC missions do u think its possible that the items offered on the PSN could be imported as well ? i have a japanese PSN account, and i am going to try to log into it through media go and see what i can do. i cant do it through my ps3 since i will not update past 3.41.

has anyone tried this?

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Its kind of a different story because PSN items are tied to PSN accounts and regions. DLC from one region almost never works with the game from a different region.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

the JP PSP2 DLC was Downloaded off the internet and not from PSN that's why it was working.

If it was from PSN, it would not be working at all unless the PSP is running on that JP PSN account.

Have you tried downloading PSP demos from JP PSN and transfer it to your PSP with US PSN account enabled? it gives you a messaged that it will deactivate the current account so you can play the demo on that PSP. And when you try to play some games that you've purchased from US PSN AFTER you made the demo transfer, it won't work at all unless you activate your US PSN account again on your PSP.
    Last edited by ashley50; Sep 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

that maybe not be the case, i downloaded the japanese demo for psp2 long long time ago and was able to play it on my pspgo, so that was not region locked or account locked, im just trying to be hopeful. i already downloaded 2 free items. the file names are freaking huge tho. i am working on it as we speak.

if anyone who has the japanese version of the game could tell me where their DLC is located in the file folders it would be extremely helpful i am just gonna toss them everywhere and try to import them. i also need to look at the conversion process of making japanese save files work with the US game to see if that can help me.
    Last edited by Nitsud; Sep 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

I want my valkeria chronicles rifle D:<
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

I'd kill for a Winning Apple. That thing is crazy. o3o

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Darn... I looked in this topic, because I really do want that Shopper's dress for my main character. *sigh*

Well actually, Volcompat had his DLC items when he transfered his JP save to US. Translated and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Well actually, Volcompat had his DLC items when he transfered his JP save to US. Translated and everything.
    Well, there's hope, at least. Why bother translating the items if you aren't going to do anything with them?

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)