Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what you needed to get these parts from MAX交換所~!

So Izuna mentioned that I could get the neo magashi cast shell parts from this mission, I'm curious as to whats needed to get them?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

Apparently 40 of any single type of Max Attack Mission badge.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

Alrighty so just keep doing MAX runs and I should be able to get them? thanks... suddenly I feel a lot more relieved.

Are the MAX badged needed to get those uhhh Halp Seraphi or whatever they are, the twin daggers witht he white and red angel wings?
    I just wanna break this crown, but it's hard when I'm so rundown. Your so sick oh narcissistic cannibal... got to bring myself back from the dead!

Pretty sure each of the weapons you need to collect 90 of a particular kind of badge to get.
    That's... a lot of runs of max attack...

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

wow *sigh* I guess getting my favorite Magashi parts and Dagger of Serafi is going to take a while. UNless there's some other way of getting them.
    Last edited by Tails_night; Sep 26, 2010 at 04:54 AM.

Not sure, I only know what information the PSupedia has about these things.

Is this MAX stuff from the japanese DLC?

Yessir.

Alrighty thanks I guess I'm going to be busy on my road trip collecting weapons and items.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Are the Magashi parts not in the shop? All the other event clothes were added to the shop in the English version, once you clear normal story, maybe they appear after hard story?
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    Are the Magashi parts not in the shop? All the other event clothes were added to the shop in the English version, once you clear normal story, maybe they appear after hard story?
    They don't unlock after hard

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special