Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There are places online you can be a legally ordained minister for like, a $5 donation. I did that, so legally, I can marry people, though I've no idea how to really do it... XD

As per the online wedding, yes, it's a game. Too many people are letting themselves get caught up in the internet and mixing it with real life. The people that understand that boundary, sure, they can do whatever they want online; it's not real life, as much as some would like it to be.
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

well actually to the smart ass, about it being different. just because you cant see someone face to face, does not mean there isnt any emotion there. its just plain stubborn to limit yourself to what you see.

Default LF>Husband or Wife

lawl this thread is to epic for me

damn shame i to have to say REAL LIFE when mentioning my wife in the virtual world. i remember i was helping a new player (back when i played PSU), i told him my wife plays PSU as well, and he asked me if she was an online wife or real human wife...and i honestly had no idea people had online marriages. so i'm like "of course a real human being! isn't that the best kind?" sorry, don't get the online marriage thing...i mean with all the actual people walking around on the planet and what-not. i find technology to be incredible, but it has created a society that seems to deprive itself of real human contact and has also created @$$holes. i mean people say things that would never say to a person in person, seeing people texting with someone right next to them is just retarded...i don't want to blame technology for our dysfunction, i mean people should know to never drive when texting or even talk on the cell phones for that matter, just use common sense.
    to each their own. i just find online marriages strange.

Default .....

Online marriages are a joke.
    16 n 36 that's just plain creepy.
    I just think that if u want to have an online relationship you should at least meet the other person in real life. One of my close friends had several online girlfriends, but 3 years ago he moved in with his #1 n they have been happy ever since.
    PSO characters: Kamahl HuCast lvl200, Lamar HuCast lvl133
    PSU characters: Bruce lvl 180 beast ff pt gm fm

Quote Originally Posted by XbikXBd View Post
    Sadly i really hate to say this seeing as i am agence this marriage seeing as He is 34 and she is 16 ewww
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrDO8X9_IrU
    Oooooo God, this makes me feel like a noob for playing da game now :/

I guess I'm shocked that people can actually be serious enough to do stuff like this. What happens when your "WIFE" finds you partying up with another women? Does that mean you need to get a "PSU DIVORCE?" >_>

Quote Originally Posted by durrrdahdurrr View Post
    well actually to the smart ass, about it being different. just because you cant see someone face to face, does not mean there isnt any emotion there. its just plain stubborn to limit yourself to what you see.

This is slightly true even if I would love nothing more to disagree. Rather if it's emotions or Hormones though (as in hearing a girls voice on your mic) is another story.
    Last edited by Delete; Oct 14, 2010 at 06:13 AM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Weddings? I Go With The Flow! Then I Get Outta Hand Shoutn And Doin Stuff.

Hey guys. Remember. The internet, ESPECIALLY PSU, is srs business.

Quote Originally Posted by xmoonprismpowerx View Post
    Hey guys. Remember. The internet, ESPECIALLY PSU, is srs business.
    My A**. Its SEGAC's Fault.

I had a psu wedding once >.> im 18 and he was 16,right on halloween night im having another one with my bf thats 24.XD