Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So the last boss has a move that intant kills me...How LAME!

So I literally am tearing into the last boss and suddenly he does a huge attack...kills my entire party and I used my scape doll.....So once more im tearing into him and then suddenly...once more he does his huge attack...what an a$$!.....So yeah, I am soooo sick of this last boss...and the thought that some people beat this boss at a way lower level than me just makes me sick...I really don't see how it's possible...anyone have any tips on beating him in story mode...I am a level 77 Hunter....Not sure if I need better armor or what...But this is really stupid...

*Instant*

If its the attack where Olga Angelus grabs hold of the entire disc your fighting on, you have to be facing him and blocking in order to diminish the damage it does. It will hit everywhere, even on the edge of the disc, it will hit 3 times, but having your back turned on him means you take full damage...so don't run away from him when he does it, just block facing him.

His pattern is fairly easy, combo and attack when he's doing his karate chop from the center. Use a ranged weapon when he brings out the purple swamp gas attack on the floor. Run around when the swords are emerging from the ground. Run to the edge when he does the black hole attack that sucks you in toward the center.

Quote Originally Posted by Koiwai_Keiji View Post
    If its the attack where Olga Angelus grabs hold of the entire disc your fighting on, you have to be facing him and blocking in order to diminish the damage it does. It will hit everywhere, even on the edge of the disc, it will hit 3 times, but having your back turned on him means you take full damage...so don't run away from him when he does it, just block facing him.

His pattern is fairly easy, combo and attack when he's doing his karate chop from the center. Use a ranged weapon when he brings out the purple swamp gas attack on the floor. Run around when the swords are emerging from the ground. Run to the edge when he does the black hole attack that sucks you in toward the center.
    Ok so will I need a shiled or what?

A shield or a two handed weapon that isn't a rod.

Remember it always comes in 3 attacks. Doing more damage with each attack. The 3rd one is probably the one that'll one shot you without blocking.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

yeah its pretty easy once you figure it out. just need to block and use a trimate mid attack since it is actually a 3 hit attack, u can heal to full after the first or 2nd hit and the 3rd wont kill u

and also obvious but just making sure, you are wearing dark armor vs the dark form and light vs light

It's even MORE fun on hard mode.
    So happy that I brought a Skull Sorcerer with me to shoot him in the head when I wasn't using traps or knuckles.
    ALMOST did the entire 10-1 to 10-3 chapter, but I lost my scape somewhere along the way, and died once during Angelus.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

Man I hate that guy. I'm embarressed to admit how many tries it took me before I finally beat him. The first time he did that attack to me I did not know what hit me, all I knew was I could no longer see my character ( and as such I thought I had lost all control of her ) and then I was dead. It helps alot knowing that you can block the attack, it still deals major damage but every little thing you do helps. It also helps to have armour with a high Holy infinity that way it absorbs more of the damage.

Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

If you're wearing a decent light armor, you can block all three hits and not die. It only ever left me with about 100 HP remaining when blocking.

Also he only ever gets easier when you know how he fights. Cause I went back at level 91(To get the True Ending) and ended up dying cause I forgot about Megid Swamp.

Times first form has killed me: 8
    Times Angelus has killed me: 1

I managed to stay in the fight long enough to observe and learn all his attacks, so when I finally managed to get past his first form again, I took down Angelus as well. Of course, being a ranger and using twin handguns, I kept to the edge, charged a second level charge shot, run in to shoot him and run back. Rinse and repeat. Since I kept running in circles at the edge, the only attacks I was really concerned with was the giant laser that hits everywhere for three times, and the dark missile thing, both of which I can block through.
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.