Thread: Servers problem

Default Servers problem

is it just me? or do the servers just randomly boot people for no reason? me as team leader will get booted when my signal is blue\green, it seemed a lot worse earlier but this happend to me earlier and it pissed me off. is it me or the servers?

and on another note, why cant if the team leader gets booted, that the team leader position isnt just given to the next one who joined? like all online phantasy star games, its just annoying as hell to have one guy get booted for the whole thing to go to hell on an open mission..

It is just something you'll have to deal with.

Server errors. There's not much you can do to prevent them except play with a good connection and make sure your router settings are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zain_Winters View Post
    and on another note, why cant if the team leader gets booted, that the team leader position isnt just given to the next one who joined?
    Because the game isn't programmed to. Why is something you'll have to ask the designers.

so it is the servers and not just me? im not sure if thats good or bad..atleast i cant complain about me not being able to fix it if its not my fault <.<

and yeah i know id have to ask the designers..itd just be a nice feature to stop 3 others from suffering do to it T.T thanks for the answers though
    PSP2:
    Zain Winters: male human vanguard
    Ricky Div: male newmen force
    N.O.R.A.: female cast ranger
    Floyd Serrano: male beast hunter

its been happening alot the last day and a bit to everyone, its the server cuz everyone has a fine connection i find it happening more of the loading screens for me but meh, its the server not u or me or anyone, i wish they would fix it >>
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 133 |

N.R.A. National Ranger Association Roontek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zain_Winters View Post
    so it is the servers and not just me? im not sure if thats good or bad..atleast i cant complain about me not being able to fix it if its not my fault <.<

and yeah i know id have to ask the designers..itd just be a nice feature to stop 3 others from suffering do to it T.T thanks for the answers though
    Its not ALL the servers issue. This game is also primarily a Player to Player connection, hence why most lag issues stem from a party leader with a sub par internet connection...

All the servers are there for is simply to join people looking for others to hunt with, the in-game connection is much different. So before ruling yourself out I would suggest that you re-evaluate your router settings, firewall settings, ect ect...
    ♠PS:P2♠
    •Roontek | Cast M | lvl 15 | RA [5]

•Jannali | Newman F | lvl 80 | FO [12]

•Signus X1| Cast F | lvl 110 | HU [21]

ah okay, good point *goes into router funtime* thanks!
    PSP2:
    Zain Winters: male human vanguard
    Ricky Div: male newmen force
    N.O.R.A.: female cast ranger
    Floyd Serrano: male beast hunter