Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

I enjoyed the podcast. Looking forward to another one.
    "Obviously, you're not a golfer." - The Dude

I truly enjoyed the Podcast. Please keep them up! Please try to come up with more PSO2 information!!! I can hardly wait! Again, I agree with the others to have specific segments of the podcast. Awesome work guys!

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

I have to admit a lot of this discussion was interesting.
    Good to hear from you guys.

That podcast was cool but it did carry on a bit too long IMO. I sort of tuned it off in my head after half hour.

I wanted to voice as one of the original PSO player that I love what they've done with this game. As was said in the podcast having skill disks and making the PA spam limited not only pleases old school fans but makes the game more rewarding and enjoyable overall compared to PSU.

I have many friends that hated PSU because it 'changed too much' which i personally felt was stupid to hate change instead of adjusting. But with this one having so many similarities those old school friends are dusting off their Phantasy Star skills and it's been great so far.

I do want to hear some talk in future podcast about DLC since i do not understand much japanese some explanations and suggestions would be great. As well as hearing about what missions people are currently using as 'grind' missions since leveling up both character and job seems rather slow in this game. And not everyone enjoys playing story mode.

Speaking of which, that's one thing I'm not happy with. The game seems a bit too dependent on story mode to unlock stuff, it seems to go on the assumption that most players WANT to play story. At least in my area and from my own group of friends it is quite the opposite, most don't touch psp2 unless it's for some good ol multiplayer.

I think a better compromise could've been reached in that respect. To make better stuff available for those that do not play story mode at all.

I definitely liked the Podcast. I want more! MORE!