Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm new to the online play but not to PS. Lv39 Hunter. I'm also eager to play online considering I have Wifi but cannot manage to get a room . >.< Just keep getting booted from random ones I actually manage to get into before a mission is even started.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical_Extent View Post
    I'm new to the online play but not to PS. Lv39 Hunter. I'm also eager to play online considering I have Wifi but cannot manage to get a room . >.< Just keep getting booted from random ones I actually manage to get into before a mission is even started.
    DO the people boot you or does your connection have issues?

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitBass View Post
    DO the people boot you or does your connection have issues?
    The people usually boot me, most of the time because they want a message before I join...which requires me having their partner card. To my knowledge my connection does not have issues. I have a friend that runs his laptop off of it and I have ran other systems off of my connection with no problems.
    _PSP2en_
    Cynic - Human Male - Lv7x Lv10Hunter

I think I was booted last night from a challenge mission. It's hard to tell. Dunno why, I thought I was being helpful... It is strange that they will only run with people for whom they have partner cards already for...how do you get new cards then?
    ...is a dirty old man and grown up SEGA kid.

I have many cards, but still rarely see them online.

Yeah that is weird you got booted. But from what I have seen over the years in PSO/PSU let's face it. People do weird things.

I once was in a party (PSP2) where the leader cancelled the mission just before we killed the boss. When I appeared in the ship I typed "WTF?" and he never answered. I blacklisted him.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitBass View Post

Yeah that is weird you got booted. But from what I have seen over the years in PSO/PSU let's face it. People do weird things.

I once was in a party (PSP2) where the leader cancelled the mission just before we killed the boss. When I appeared in the ship I typed "WTF?" and he never answered. I blacklisted him.
    I know. I've learned this throughout the years off of-and-on playing and it is a bit odd how PS tends to have some of the most peculiar players with weird behaviors. Granted, not all of them are, but the real awkward ones are usually random. And their effects are usually always negative.
    Last edited by Cynical_Extent; Oct 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM.
    _PSP2en_
    Cynic - Human Male - Lv7x Lv10Hunter