Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Exclamation

Well, due to 8BitGinno (or [8]BitGinno on the irc since you can't begin name with a number) having a long time of inactivity (or he did it himself), his name went unregistered and the #PSOW channel on the mibbit server did as well.

But no longer. Maemi, the head mod (IMHO), is now the Channel Owner and somehow I am the Channel Admin (probably because I'm always there or something... which is how I became a mod there actually ). And the widget is apparently still active, so the basic mibbit link like the one in my sig still works fine.

So, if anyone comes in and sees the user levels have changed, you now know why.

Now if only we could give the IRC group here on PSO-world to Maemi too. We have no Ginno around and no way to edit it..
    Last edited by Temprus; Jul 3, 2011 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Added location of IRC group.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

High level speed dating Strauss's Avatar

Time to shift gears a bit.

Due to recent events, there is now one general rule to better maintain etiquette in the chat. If you would like to use a form of a bot, please inform either the owner (Maemi) or administrator (Temprus), and 2 of the OPs (Boney, Missy, Roll, or myself) first. If your request has been approved by the aforementioned users, you may use the bot in the chat.

This is for the sake of avoiding any possible grievances the users of the chat may have with the bot should it be used without permission.