I'm Noa Morover. I made my own group called "The Gold" that seeks out people who may be needy in PSO, or rich and level 200! But, the whole thing is, I have about 50 rare items and 150 cool items in the storage, and I wanted to make a group at the same time. So i have decided to mke a group, The Gold! If you join, you can go on many quests to get rare and cool items, and if I didnt lose my 300,000 meseta, on of the jobs would have gotten you at least 50,000 meseta! the link to the group's page is:

http://noamorover.proboards16.com/

See you there!
    ~Noa Morover
    (please join! and also spread the word!)

Master of Magic

On 2003-03-09 16:49, Sabaku wrote:
    I'm Noa Morover. I made my own group called "The Gold" that seeks out people who may be needy in PSO, or rich and level 200! But, the whole thing is, I have about 50 rare items and 150 cool items in the storage, and I wanted to make a group at the same time. So i have decided to mke a group, The Gold! If you join, you can go on many quests to get rare and cool items, and if I didnt lose my 300,000 meseta, on of the jobs would have gotten you at least 50,000 meseta! the link to the group's page is:

http://noamorover.proboards16.com/

See you there!
    ~Noa Morover
    (please join! and also spread the word!)
    Send me my password I`ve been waiting for 1 day now!

For the last time, put the link in your sig(go into your account, goto Edit account and scroll down to where it says "Signature", put the link in there) and stop advertising your site in threads. This is the third time I've told you about it, and it will be the last. =

*lock*

Re-read the Forum Rules while you're at it. Feel free to pm me if you have comments.
    Look, he did it again.