Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Who Is Still Playing Phantasy Star Zero?

Hey Guys just want to get a Thread started about who is still Playing PSZ. I am not ready to move on yet and love this game greatly. Please don't reply that you have moved onto phantasy Star portable 2 or any other game. simply put, if you still play PSZ post that you play and hopefully start a current list of who still plays so we can make it easy for those of us who still play. We can get together sometime trade some Friend codes and such. Tell us your favorite story Like " I killed this Rare 50 million times and still didn't get my rare item!" LOL im sure we all have them

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

Quote Originally Posted by Windancer View Post
    Hey Guys just want to get a Thread started about who is still Playing PSZ. I am not ready to move on yet and love this game greatly. Please don't reply that you have moved onto phantasy Star portable 2 or any other game. simply put, if you still play PSZ post that you play and hopefully start a current list of who still plays so we can make it easy for those of us who still play. We can get together sometime trade some Friend codes and such. Tell us your favorite story Like " I killed this Rare 50 million times and still didn't get my rare item!" LOL im sure we all have them
    Well I have moved onto Phantasy Star Portable 2 but I have been wanting to play PSZ for awhile....The PSP KILLZ my fingers, especially my thumb but my DSi is sooo comfortable and I can play it longer stretches so I may start playing it again...only reason I stopped was because I had NO one to play with....just let me know your friend code and i'll send you mine....

Still on this game strong. At level 85 now. Hopefully I'll be able to find a good melee weapon soon.

Getting tired of playing support with this character.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroXRaven View Post
    Well I have moved onto Phantasy Star Portable 2 but I have been wanting to play PSZ for awhile....The PSP KILLZ my fingers, especially my thumb but my DSi is sooo comfortable and I can play it longer stretches so I may start playing it again...only reason I stopped was because I had NO one to play with....just let me know your friend code and i'll send you mine....
    My Fc is below my name there..... I added Eniramnocer's FC code

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I still play, more or less, mostly in support of the party I play with and not myself anymore, since I finally completed my ultimate collection of every rare in the game now. : /

I'm available at frequent and random times, so if anyone's looking for someone to do runs with, I'm all ears and ready to take on anything with you! Maybe I can even help others search for the things they desire, just like others once did for me. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I still play, but I dont have wifi in my house.

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")

I still play every day and check NWFC for open games every night between 5 and 10.

Also, I added the FCs of everyone in this thread.
    Last edited by pkrockin; Oct 8, 2010 at 12:18 PM.
    Check my profile for info on playtime windows. Got a HUcaseal that loves to group up!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Windancer View Post
    My Fc is below my name there..... I added Eniramnocer's FC code
    0904 7803 9477 and I added you

I still play occasionally. I just hit lv 98 on my HUnewm last night.

I play almost everyday :P

"Begone with the clap of thunder"