Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

25 here,

but I'm new to the PS World because me and my buddies are Monster Hunter Fans, and when we saw the trailer with the 4 races and i think it was De Ragan that they are hunting, that got us all rilled up hehehe

24 here, been around since DC PSO..

PS0 Friend Code - Reggie - 0216 4827 6175

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

32. Been playing since PSO ver1 on the Dreamcast. Before the Playstation and then Dreamcast arrived, I barely touched Sega systems (though I did have a Genesis once), so I didn't even know about Phantasy Star.

Of course, I've played them all since then (minus Plus, Blue Burst and PSU- Episode 3). Just don't ask if I completed any of the original 4.

Oh, and I'm offline-only so playing with others... just doesn't happen (not since a short time with PSO version 1).

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Guess this makes me the oldest person in the thread (at least so far), since I recently turned 40.

I started play video games in the 70's as a little kid, and by 1978 my family had the first Atari console (with like Combat, Air Sea Battle, Surround, Adventure, etc.). I've been playing video games ever since.

So, that's well over 30 years of video gaming.

I consider PSO (and by that I now include PSP2 also) to be one the very best video games of all time.

20 years old, been playing since GC PSO. Always been a bit interested in playing the originals but just don't have time as of late. Nor interest, considering PS is not the only game I play, and I have PSP2 to consume my time.

I don't have an existing PSU character anymore but I spent many hours on numerous characters before my little brother took over the account's character slots. I've recently created a new one but I have no real intention of getting involved in PSU anymore. I find the gameplay to be uninteresting and stale when compared to PSP2's.
    Last edited by Cynical_Extent; Oct 11, 2010 at 06:52 PM.
    _PSP2en_
    Cynic - Human Male - Lv7x Lv10Hunter

19 years old I'll be 20 in December.

The first PS game I played was on the gameboy.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraBreak View Post
    25 here,

but I'm new to the PS World because me and my buddies are Monster Hunter Fans, and when we saw the trailer with the 4 races and i think it was De Ragan that they are hunting, that got us all rilled up hehehe
    You're not alone, I am a huge monster hunter fan too... But I knew Ps before MH so '
    Playing as Nehana on Psp2

PSO got me into Monster Hunter, and has me drooling for God Eater.
    ...is a dirty old man and grown up SEGA kid.

Quote Originally Posted by TsubasaJ View Post
    PSO got me into Monster Hunter, and has me drooling for God Eater.
    i've always wanted to play God Eater but i can't understand Japanese, is there an english version of the game already?

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

The English version of God Eater will be the updated version God Eater Burst. I think that comes out around the beginning of next year.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?