xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Default mass synth sale: nightwalkers

I have many many may many nightwalkers (over 50?). I have already NPC'd all the ones under 30%, but I'd like to get more than 50K for the better ones.

I have 3 or 4 in my shop right now with various prices, but please PM me the element you are looking for. They are all 30-36% I might have a few 38%s too

200-400K range depending on element.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

added even more nightwalkers. it's nigthwalker mania!

edit: mostly ice and dark now. If you need an element, let me know, I have a ground, fire, and lightning in my PM just laying around.
    Last edited by SolomonGrundy; Oct 13, 2010 at 04:29 PM.

Lol. It is a good thing I am not trying to synth mine just yet is it. lol. I currently have 46 boards and buy am buying up all the boards that are under 100k, yeah you can buy them for 165k so anything under that is a deal but Im just working on getting a pallete of 46%+ for my GT and I might even fool around with WT in t he near future!!! Anyways goodluck with your synthing.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

ha ha ha! Hey fish! I was doing this too, and you seem to have done a great job of cleaning out the remaining boards!

So are you waiting for a synth boost, or...?

Some advice: that par ebon goes quick. I had 3 stacks and I cooked through it very fast. every 4 boards uses up a full stack + 9 pieces. 46 boards would mean 16 stacks of par ebon.

Selling the low %s does not seem to be worth it anymore (at least for me). You only have so many slots in your shop (and I have 2 shops!), but getting 75K for a mid-20% nightwalker is not worth it (at least to me). I'd rather have the 50K right now from the NPC.
    Last edited by SolomonGrundy; Oct 18, 2010 at 04:23 PM.

Yeah I bought up 12 Stacks of vulcaline as well, the par ebon I just find naturally while running Seed X, you find a ton there, 2 days of running yields me over a stack. No Im not waiting to synth them because of a Boost or anything. I more am waiting cause I am low on funds and all the Photons, Slaterian, and Par Ebon would be another like 10 mil. So Im just saving up my money for now. The Nightwalkers I can wait on.

Also what I like to do is just put the Nightwalkers in my shop for 50k, people will buy them in 1-3 days at low percents to feed their bots, and when you have a gacha, 1/5 people end up spinning it. So after like 40 shop sales thats an extra 160k (all profit)