Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

There's some new enemy scripts that annoy me just as much as the old ones. Like the wolves. What a stupid pattern. All they do is keep jumping backwards until cornered and then keep spamming Gibarta.
    Then there's how stupidly active Go Varhas are on A rank or higher. I've seen 'em jump-swipe 3-4 times in a row, even right past me and they keep on going.
    Onmagoug and Dimmagolus now land more frequently and have less HP, but the jerks move around much more, giving you less time to hit their wings. And I think their wings take more damage before they fall down than in PSU.
    On a whole, it seems like a lot of the enemies hop back and/or run away more. So much time spent just chasing after them only to have them hop away again before you can start a PA.

The most annoying thing that is gone though is no more undodgeable attacks thanks to the roll and guarding.
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

This topic seems to be a venting place for the creatures people hate most. That's right commoners, whine.... Whine.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x