Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

So the almighty Ruby himself plays as well...I must get a game with you sometime, though seeing your West Coast(?) it will be very hard.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Breaker of Boundaries

yay no more lv 200's coming from no were with only 100 hours of gameplay
    the reason i know they shouldn't that lv is because i took that much time getting to lv 90 without the dlc and with the dlc a friend of mine only made it to lv 119 in that same amount of time

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    So the almighty Ruby himself plays as well...I must get a game with you sometime, though seeing your West Coast(?) it will be very hard.
    I don't know about almighty, but sure, I'm down to game sometime. I focused a lot on battle when the game first launched - faced off against a few people here on the boards too. Since I work all day, it's usually 6-7 PM at earliest in the evenings before I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by DaigenRoogen
    yay no more lv 200's coming from no were with only 100 hours of gameplay
    the reason i know they shouldn't that lv is because i took that much time getting to lv 90 without the dlc and with the dlc a friend of mine only made it to lv 119 in that same amount of time
    It should help combat the cheaters working their way online. To be realistic, I have a feeling we'll still see one or two show up now and then. In those cases, when you're 100% sure they're cheating, you can let us know at help.sega.com and we can pass it on to the dev team.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Heh, whew - this thread certainly took off since I went to sleep.

One quick update - the UK side of things should now be good to go with the codes. I heard back this morning that the US update still needs one final tweak from Sony, so I'll update again as soon as we hear that it's live.

As to the self-proclaimed hacker, I'd say just ignore him/her. I'll offer one final response, to the original question presented:

It doesn't really matter where you're hacking - either offline or online - as I don't want you playing on the online servers regardless if you're going to do so.

I hope you can understand, but many of us have seen countless versions of PSO ruined by hackers, including many who claimed their actions were justified or that they were doing it to 'get back' at certain people or groups who deserved it. In the end, all they really did was hurt their fellow players more than anything.

That said, if you bought the game and used your code already, you shouldn't be automatically blocked from the online server. But please do know that if I catch you cheating online, or if any player reports you as cheating and it's confirmed, we will do all we can to remove and block your access to the server so that our community can enjoy a cheat-free online experience, as it was intended.

Thanks!
    If I wasn't so devoted to Hyuga, I would ask you to marry me :3

I hope I can get back online soon I want your card D:

I want ruby's card too
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic55048_2.gif
    "Do you like seafood? Because I'm about to gut you like a fish!" -- Motochika Chousokabe

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    I don't know about almighty, but sure, I'm down to game sometime. I focused a lot on battle when the game first launched - faced off against a few people here on the boards too. Since I work all day, it's usually 6-7 PM at earliest in the evenings before I get home.
    That's like impossible for me unless you i stay up late and ypur up early in a weekend? XD

I've learned that West Coast's time zone isnt european friendly

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I just hope when i sign in tomorrow that i can still find some games to join >.< But i still dont think its right for peoples hard (and great) work to go unpaid for.

Yay an update that will get rid of pirates for a few days max and then they'll be right back because you know this'll be the thing that finally stops them :P also during those few days there won't be many people online since most of the online community pirated the game, theres more that won't be online but that's because they have a used copy. The only useful thing I see coming out of this update is getting rid of the cheating so obviously now they'll do it offline or in their own groups. No offense but I just don't see this doing anything good for the online community of this game since it's already so small this'll only make it smaller :/
    Last edited by ZEROthefirst; Dec 15, 2010 at 01:33 PM.

And there wouldn't be an online community for future releases if everyone pirated the game. If nobody buys, the company doesn't recoup the cost of making the game, and doesn't make more. Or in this case, they could become disinclined to make future US releases; after all, what would be the point if they don't profit from it? They aren't running a charity.

On a slightly different note, why should some people be able to play for free while others pay to keep the companies in business? Where does that sense of entitlement come from?
    PSP2i: Merydia - Lvl 60 F Newman VA/BR | Lithium - Lvl 7x F Cast HU

Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to download the update so I can keep playing online. I've been playing the PSN version, so I'll remember to redownload the client.

This makes perfect sense. PSP2 is not a freemium model. You pay once (and a pretty small price) for the entire breadth of content in the game, and anything you can do to look unique. I know that pretty much my characters are the only one that looks like they do among all the players that actually play this game. (Didn't have to pay extra for that, like every other game in existence) Plus online play for as long as it lasts and beyond. Especially since those of us with Adhoc bridges like Adhoc party can technically play online multiplayer forever.