Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

I wonder if the Little Wing License pretty much appears on your (previous Downloads) list. That would be another way, I guess, to redownload the license. A way which would help avoid a condition which might open the door for a possible glitch of people getting double-charged.

Still, I guess that day is still yet to come.

You're the man, Ruby.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Hope this comes fast..
    PSO 2: Mya FO/TI, Block 2.

Sweet! Thanks RubyEclipse for all your hard work (along with SoA).
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

cool news ty.
    Lvl 124/ Type Lvl 23 (vanguard) Cast Female
    Lvl 15/ Type Lvl 5 (newman) Force Female

Funny thing, I purchased this game the other day, entered the Little Wing code into my PSN account, now it shows up under services but there is no file in my download list to download.

Does this mean that you dont actually download anything to the PSP? Just as long as the license is attached to your account then you're good to go?

I was freaking out because the code was redeemed and couldn't see the file to download anywhere! :S

You might be right. I think it is attached directly to the account.

Quote Originally Posted by TALOON View Post
    Funny thing, I purchased this game the other day, entered the Little Wing code into my PSN account, now it shows up under services but there is no file in my download list to download.

Does this mean that you dont actually download anything to the PSP? Just as long as the license is attached to your account then you're good to go?

I was freaking out because the code was redeemed and couldn't see the file to download anywhere! :S

yes it does show up under services , i think what will happen is sega will make it as a download , but you wont be able to download it unless you already have it on your services , sega has not done this yet meaning it still hasn't bin fixed

Here's a question that hasn't been answered yet.

What of those who downloaded the game directly from PSN (like myself), would we have to download the entire game again, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    Here's a question that hasn't been answered yet.

What of those who downloaded the game directly from PSN (like myself), would we have to download the entire game again, or what?
    You'll be fine - all you will likely need to do is download the Little Wing License again.

This is still a little ways out from being active, but as this route is the most likely I wanted to let everyone know ahead of time, so the news has time to spread and everyone knows what to do if they suddenly get a login error in the future.