Default What's Quickest Way To Get Bad Ending

I want those black wings, dangit! I'm giving E a hard time but do I need to do anything else? Does mission rank make a difference?

idk if the mission ranks count toward the bad ending. but i guess you could go on Psupedia.com and just do the opposite choices that give u the good ending to get the bad ending
    FEEL MY TINY WRATH!

Quote Originally Posted by ghast View Post
    idk if the mission ranks count toward the bad ending. but i guess you could go on Psupedia.com and just do the opposite choices that give u the good ending to get the bad ending
    They do. Just do poorly on the story missions. The ones that hive a timer (counting up), make sure to take a long time. The ones that have traps, make sure to fall into all of them. The ones that require you to protect stuff...don't protect it well. That's all I can think of. I got the bad ending with both the characters I played with so far (the first time around) and I never messed up all that bad. So it shouldn't be too hard...most people have trouble going the other way
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Ok it's going to tweak my OCD to not S everything but, it'll be worth it, plus the first run through will be faster that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    They do. Just do poorly on the story missions. The ones that hive a timer (counting up), make sure to take a long time. The ones that have traps, make sure to fall into all of them. The ones that require you to protect stuff...don't protect it well. That's all I can think of. I got the bad ending with both the characters I played with so far (the first time around) and I never messed up all that bad. So it shouldn't be too hard...most people have trouble going the other way
    That's not how to get the bad ending... not even close, that's just how to be.. suckish. you can do things fast, protect everything perfectly, avoid every trap there is, and S every mission, and get bad ending, those things don't affect it whatsoever.

To get the bad ending just choose the choices that are mean to Emelia when you have to talk to her. you might not neccesarily have to replay all of the missions, i just re did 1-1 to 3-2 and picked on her, then i did the last and got it. Might not be the same for you, but it's unlikely that you'll have to do all of them again, just some or most.(depending on which ending you got first, best ending you will probably have to redo most of them, good ending you will just have to redo some, maybe half.)
    Hope i helped
    Arguing with people online is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Psp2: Demon. lvl 140. Male Beast, Hunter level 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Scau-Demon View Post
    That's not how to get the bad ending... not even close, that's just how to be.. suckish. you can do things fast, protect everything perfectly, avoid every trap there is, and S every mission, and get bad ending, those things don't affect it whatsoever.
    Whoops okay, I guess I didn't know what I was talking about. I just assumed that if S-ranking helps you get the good ending, then getting low ranks should help you get the bad ending
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Basically just pick the last option in all dialog. You net less than 40% for the good ending and auto-trip the bad one.

You have to get 100% plus all S's for the best if I'm right.
    ...is a dirty old man and grown up SEGA kid.