Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    The only time I had much trouble soloing with Force was in the level 100-120 stage. Yeah, Force is gimped, and they don't really "shine" until you get a hold of Psycho Wands and extend them. Psycho Wands take care of PP problems and damage issues. After that, the only thing that screws you over really is this games craptastic auto aim system.

I definitely miss my JP PSU AotI Masterforce that's for sure.
    PP 70%
    PA 110%

Is this what makes the psycho wand so good? Does this mean that your PA damage goes up to 110%, and PP usage down to 70%?
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Where do you get a psycho wand?
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    PP 70%
    PA 110%

Is this what makes the psycho wand so good? Does this mean that your PA damage goes up to 110%, and PP usage down to 70%?
    That and it can Empower Fire/Ice/Earth/Lightning, the more used TECHNIC elements. Since the Light Techs are crap, and Dark Techs aren't exactly user friendly (along with a lot of light enemies being Tech resistant anyway), it not having Empower Light/Dark is no problem. Also gets a hidden elemental bonus from Extending it.

Gravideon, the 15* Rod can Empower all elements, but it ends up weaker than Psycho Wand after extending, and it doesn't get PP or PA bonuses.

Komazali's drop Psycho Wands, White Beast S, Sakura Blast S, and more importantly Flowers of Ice S (maybe one of the Max Cross Missions too). Getting them to drop it over Soul Eater and Mesetarods is problematic though.

Quote Originally Posted by kongajinken View Post
    Where do you get a psycho wand?
    Komazli, level 125-200. So, White Beast or Sakura Blast on S.

Thank you
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

i actually sometimes online, wish there were a force to heal me/us...

Quote Originally Posted by Maku View Post
    i actually sometimes online, wish there were a force to heal me/us...
    Why, when mates are so much faster?

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post

mates are only 10 each...

for a newman sometimes to less...

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post
    Aye, 'tis true. Resta is horribly slow in this game, and thus, should be used only when the room is clear or, if you're a daredevil, in between spawns or after getting far away from the action -even then, you could get sniped by a barta or just rammed by a random charging enemy-. And it's not like the Force would risk his/her bacon to get you in range for their resta.

And man...Mates in this game sure are fast; they can save your butt when you use PAs that make you vulnerable. Like with blade destruction; even though I use it on enemies from behind most of the time, the other mobs (with their obssession with brutalizing my carcass even though I'm miles away from them) might end up getting an attack or two on me. Thus, I can survive that by using a monomate during the PA anim. And besides, mates drop like candy, so you should make sure to pop them whenever you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Aye, 'tis true. Resta is horribly slow in this game, and thus, should be used only when the room is clear or, if you're a daredevil, in between spawns or after getting far away from the action -even then, you could get sniped by a barta or just rammed by a random charging enemy-. And it's not like the Force would risk his/her bacon to get you in range for their resta.

And man...Mates in this game sure are fast; they can save your butt when you use PAs that make you vulnerable. Like with blade destruction; even though I use it on enemies from behind most of the time, the other mobs (with their obssession with brutalizing my carcass even though I'm miles away from them) might end up getting an attack or two on me. Thus, I can survive that by using a monomate during the PA anim. And besides, mates drop like candy, so you should make sure to pop them whenever you need to.
    Exactly, and then there is the pp cost. At 50-70 pp per cast, a Force won't be able to cast it more than 2-3 times in an intense fight, and it wouldn't be worth it unless the whole group has taken at least some damage.