A Red Rose in a field of Dead Flowers, Eternal... Ayame's Avatar
    The field of cherry blossoms, blooming in an Autumns' rainfall...

Yup, you heard me -- She's a SLEEPYHEAD!

...and that's why you should vote me as Sleepyhead! Why vote for the rest when you can vote for the best?

If I win sleepyhead, I promise to bring you all random narcolepsy during my posts, continuous ZzzZzzz.... and, umm, high quality threads including the brand new AyameVision2000! Also...no new taxes!

That's right peeps, vote me, and you'll be glad you did!

All rights reserved. The AyameVision2000 is a copyrighted trademark of eAyame 2000 - 2003. Any unliscensed use, disassembly or reverse-engineering is strictly prohibited. Please vote for Ayame as sleepyhead. Thank you, and if you're still reading this...please, keep reading. Hehehe...in anycase, don't let Ayame lose! Tell your friends to vote! Make sure YOU vote! And keep up all the Ayame support! Thank you, and have a nice day.

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

(didn't even wake up to make a rebutle, For Shame!)

Ayame's back!

Vote for me For SLEEPYHEAD

This is total bologna. Ayame has returned to be the sleepyhead. bull she is just gonna leave the forums again a couple days after she wins...IF she wins. Oh and random narcolepsy in posts is total crap too thats just pretending to be asleep. Seriously the sleepyhead shoudl be actually falling alseep at the amusement of others not pretending. Ayame has not made any arguments as to why she should be the sleepyhead other than that she will post here again. Vote for me. The true sleepy head. Hell I'm so narcoleptic...and im not proud of this...that I can fall asleep while doing ANYTHING with ANYONE...if you get my drift.

WOOD is GOOD

VOte For Me

AYAME is NOT the SLEEPYHEAD...SHE IS THE ANTI-SLEEPYHEAD...instead of a 666 birthmark she has one that says NNN three sideways Z's...It's scary how much she will ruin and misuse the title fo sleepy head if she is able to get it.

oh and for more stories here is my thread

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...m=14&start=0&0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-03-10 08:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-03-10 09:12 ]</font>

On 2003-03-10 08:16, Gartywood wrote:
    This is total bologna. Ayame has returned to be the sleepyhead. bull she is just gonna leave the forums again a couple days after she wins...IF she wins. Oh and random narcolepsy in posts is total crap too thats just pretending to be asleep. Seriously the sleepyhead shoudl be actually falling alseep at the amusement of others not pretending. Ayame has not made any arguments as to why she should be the sleepyhead other than that she will post here again. Vote for me. The true sleepy head. Hell I'm so narcoleptic...and im not proud of this...that I can fall asleep while doing ANYTHING with ANYONE...if you get my drift.

WOOD is GOOD

VOte For Me

AYAME is NOT the SLEEPYHEAD...SHE IS THE ANTI-SLEEPYHEAD...instead of a 666 birthmark she has one that says NNN three sideways Z's...It's scary how much she will ruin and misuse the title fo sleepy head if she is able to get it.

oh and for more stories here is my thread

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...m=14&start=0&0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-03-10 08:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-03-10 09:12 ]</font>
    LOL! NNN! I still say Ayame.

A Red Rose in a field of Dead Flowers, Eternal... Ayame's Avatar
    The field of cherry blossoms, blooming in an Autumns' rainfall...

Awww...!

*runs and hugs Ness*

Thanks! I wub wub ya.

Whatcha want me to vote you for, Ness?

Give a little get a lil', eh?

Vote for me For SLEEPYHEAD

Ayame...The Anti-Christ of Sleepyheads

WOOD is GOOD

vote Gartywood for sleepyhead

Anti-christ? What an anti-christ have to do with a sleepy head? Is that supossed to be an insult?

SugarKitty already got my vote.