Question > Rare Cloth - MikuMikuSet / PSO Suits

Hi everyone!

I need some help: how do i get the Mikumiku cloth set (the cloth of the newman shrine maiden at the Ofertory Box) in PSP2? And the original PSO clothes?

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Wait...You mean the clothes of the NPC maiden in the offerty box? It drops in that mission, but I don't remember which repository class. The PSPedia2 should have that info. If memory serves correctly...the original PSO clothes are unlocked in the costume shop after clearing hard mode.

Mikumiko sets seems to always drop for me when I offer 50 spheres (a la beating hard mode) So S?

Also, if you wish to purchase the PSO outfits from the game, then you must clear every story mission in hard mode (so no just doing chapter 10 and be done with it :< ). Or, if you have PSPo1, just import it over. But yeah, beating hard mode is the way to go.

Tell Hard Mode!Shizuru hi :3

A word of advise for hard mode. Stock up on scape dolls. You'll have to retry boss fights alot probably.

Yhanks people!

Hard mode in PSP2 is fu***** hard! It's impossible to play A-Rank missions offline! The monsters do much damage, and the dragons kill you with a single strike!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

All outfits that are sold by the costume shop are shown here: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Costume_Shop
    Everything that can be found by passwords is shown here: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Password_items
    All offertory item rewards are shown here: http://psp2.psupedia.info/The_Offertory_Box

I believe that should be all the item sets you should be able to get. Let me know if I missed anything. Anyway, for the Miku set, you're gonna have either a lot of luck, or a lot of restarts. And the PSO stuff, that is only sold once you beat the game on hard, as has been mentioned. As difficult as it is, I strongly suggest doing it. As well as the PSO clothes, you can get up to 13* weapons in trade shops, and B rank weapons as good (more or less) as the 12* weapons are sold in stores (great for leveling new classes).
    The difficulty is rather high, however. And Shizuru's difficulty is completely through the roof, for some reason. Even in comparison to the final boss.
    Good luck!

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onemanarmy View Post
    Yhanks people!

Hard mode in PSP2 is fu***** hard! It's impossible to play A-Rank missions offline! The monsters do much damage, and the dragons kill you with a single strike!
    Only advice I can give you is:

If you're a Force or Vanguard; Beef up your EVA like a boss (level 21+ deband is a must for your FO). Seriously. And do the effort to actually block techniques or roll away when an enemy ends up behind you. Oh, and as a Force, abuse the room limits whenever you can. Oh, and Vanguard has both B.EX traps and S.EX traps.

If you're a Hunter: get the timing for perfect blocks or guard as much as possible; armor with the proper %s is just a fail safe in case you get hit, leaving you with just enough health to be able to pop that mate.

If you're a ranger: Despite your EVA multiplier being higher than FO, I doubt you'll be able to dodge that much. Get the proper set of guns and abuse the room limits as well. And if you can't abuse room limits...There's perfect blocks/rolling and EX traps.