Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Erm, obtaining Shizuru's sword :o

I'm curious to the thought of possably obtaining Shizuru's sword. Is it an item that the player can obtain in the game? :3 I really like the look of it and it would be greta t have in my opinion~ I know Shizuru's outfit is an obtainable item, so maybe his sword is too?

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

But if they were a twin saber with gren's ACC...They might have been able to pass as high tier weapons. And if the ATK boost didn't wear off after missions, now they'd be broken. But, we can only dream.

At least you can get them, and live out your shizuru cosplay fantasies ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    But if they were a twin saber with gren's ACC...They might have been able to pass as high tier weapons. And if the ATK boost didn't wear off after missions, now they'd be broken. But, we can only dream.
    ....Uh, disregarding how stupid the idea of ACC making a melee weapon top tier, there ARE twin sabers with more than Gren, even when extended.
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Twin_sabers

Well, I meant keeping the base ACC and the ATK boost (and making it permanent).

EDIT: And, then again, without enough ACC, melee weps end up being trash, no matter how high their ATK is; no use being able to score 9999 if you can't hit. Hence why I said it COULD have passed as a highier wep, since 300+ ACC is pretty good for a Twin saber (without extending).
    Last edited by Broken_L_button; Nov 3, 2010 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Well, I meant keeping the base ACC and the ATK boost (and making it permanent).

EDIT: And, then again, without enough ACC, melee weps end up being trash, no matter how high their ATK is; no use being able to score 9999 if you can't hit. Hence why I said it COULD have passed as a highier wep, since 300+ ACC is pretty good for a Twin saber (without extending).
    :eyeroll: Simply not the case though. There's more than enough ATA from your character level, class, race, units, ect ect to make weapon ATA an afterthought. Besides, there's a 12* twin saber with the same base ATA as Gren. Twins have higher ATA overall. I dunno where you're getting this idea that it's hard to hit with twin sabers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    :eyeroll: Simply not the case though. There's more than enough ATA from your character level, class, race, units, ect ect to make weapon ATA an afterthought. Besides, there's a 12* twin saber with the same base ATA as Gren. Twins have higher ATA overall. I dunno where you're getting this idea that it's hard to hit with twin sabers.
    Well, I have this nasty habit of fighting stuff higher level (around 20-50 levels higher) as a FO. Even with my Ikotenyoku, I do see some 0s with normal attacks and certain PAs (at times, even 100% ACC PAs can get me a string of 0s). Then again, I should most likely not fight stuff too far away in levels if I want to hit stuff.

I do agree with the fact that you can make weapon ATA an afterthought with units, but I prefer to keep my units for other stats, like ATK or TEC if I'll use technics a lot in a run. But, then again, maybe my string of 0s is just crappy luck on my part

EDIT: Again, I said it MIGHT pass as a high tier. Not top tier; by high tier, I meant, if it existed, it could rivalize with the 12*.
    Last edited by Broken_L_button; Nov 3, 2010 at 01:29 AM.

Anyway... the Gren is a fun weapon to use. It gains 10 ATP per kill (up to a limit of +2090 ATP I think). This ATP boost disappears once you finish the mission or unequip it. It also gives you access to a cool glitch that makes it easy to complete the Ilias Client Missions. It doesn't seem hard to get either. I got it the first time I beat the Shizuru route of Gemaga.

That's just luck though. :P
    The actual spawn rate is quite low, probably the same as the other rewards from Gemaga (not counting Ensa).
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"