Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I play PSU on the xbox but are going to get my self a PSP so I can play the PSP games to, but I still think that PSU is worth it.
    Every Gamer is a True Gamer,
    although we may pledge Fanboy Allegiance to diffrent flags,

Deep down inside we all serve one Master, one King and his name is GAMING, FOREVER MAY HE REIGN

*clunk clunk clunk*

:O
    Jainsea!!! Hi, it's me, Clobbersaurus from like, a million years ago!

I recently joined the xbox community but haven't been playing a whole lot due to work and not really knowing a lot of the people on there (and omgsomuchWhiteBeast, lol).

I'd love to find more ps2/pc buddies who remember the common courtesy of hitting the crystals at every block (seriously people, what's up with not hitting the crystals on xbox? lol).

Hit me up via PM if you join. (And even if you don't!) ^__^
    Beasties!

w00t it feels good to be back ( again , again , again ) .

Ye I noticed about the crystals too.. It wasn't like this before, on PC/PS2 or Xbox :O
    Last edited by Snitch; Nov 23, 2010 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jainsea View Post
    Hey all I use to play the PC/PS2 version and to keep it short and
    sweet is the XBOX PSU worth starting on ? I haven't played since the PS2/PC servers
    went down so honestly... are the servers good here? Are there a decent amount of people
    on now, new stuff ?
    I read a little about something about downloading the PSU from market place and the Aoi was a free downlad? *confused* Any insight would be helpful.
    Thank you in advanced!
    I do miss this game, I just don't want to get back on if the servers
    are in the same condition like the PS2/PC one
    not till Dece TILL
    ABSOLUTE ZERO
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

What is this Absolute Zero I keep hearing about ?
    -:[ PSO History ]:-
    Dreamcast , GameCube , Xbox360 , PC , PSP
    PSO2 - Snitchie - Ship 02 Block 20
    Pics pics pics

I'm jumping on the bandwagon too, sometime in the next few months. So, seeya online eventually.

Clobbie!!! omg I remember you from a million years ago hope yo been doing well!
    yea I hear you on the job thing @_@. I started playing phantasy star portable 2
    I reaaaaaaly like it LOTS! I was going go XBOX but I just hated to start over and to pay for it again lol. good to hear form u!

*clunk clunk clunk*

yay!
    yeah, i get how the whole starting over thing can be a drag, but i've been pretty impressed with how quickly one can level these days. Leveling is easy, but i feel more like i'm starting over with the community.

I really would love to start playing PSP2, but no PSP at the moment (but soon i hope!) I'll contact you when i start since i don't think i know a lot of people who are playing it. I like everything i've heard about it so far so i'm excited!

Hopefully by the New Year i will be returning to PSU, I wounder if my characters will still be saved?
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x