Default Good place for Photon Spheres

Anyone know a good place to farm photon spheres? I'd like to do offertory box more but i need more spheres and whatnot..any suggestions are appreciated. (unless i've already tried before and then i'll get angry! jk)

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Well...Photon spheres drop like mad in Gemaga; I can get around 6 of them in one single run. And Gemaga can be ran over and over VERY quickly. Open missions on A-S also seem to drop them often in reward boxes. Also, Crimson Beast A-S has a box in sector 3 that always drops either a Photon Crystal or Photon Sphere (although, sometimes, but rarely, it can drop Dunas Fluge instead). Good luck!

I tend to get a few from doing The Big Push on A.

Gemaga..super easy there...like everything else. lol
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

well i dont have Gemaga actually..isn't that a DL mission?

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0_Knight View Post
    well i dont have Gemaga actually..isn't that a DL mission?
    Yep. It's from the game-breaking JP DLC

With the US game, it's got game-breaking drops as well (Gemaga).

Try Sacred Stream S-Rank. It's got a crapload of destructible trees, that usually drop Photon items (mostly spheres).

-Wayu

Ban blue McNuggets Save Rappies PinkyMonkey's Avatar

Well said Broken_L (as always) and Wayu. Gemaga is easy street (if that what you are looking for).. a one stop way to grind out those alt type points for nice rewards and easily zipped through if you are a bomber VG. To each their own eh, I tried it out and ran it about 30 times till I got the room decorations (and cooking related weapons) I wanted from the tickets. Personally I found it kinda sucked some of the fun out of the game but then again a lot of folks swear by it. It does have a fun retro beat em up style to it (need more trashcans to throw though) and you do get to kill generic androgynous mega-villain at the end which is always a plus. Also depending on how many MST3K you watched in your you you might have the Gamega song running through your head.. I hope this post makes sense.. had a long night at the pub >.>

Oh yeah. Gemaga's Photon Spheres drop at the end (mostly, other boxes have a much lower chance). Most I've gotten in a single run is 4.

On the other hand, some Moatoob missions and Neudaiz missions with a ton of breakable objects (rocks, trees, etc.) in the environment probably would have a much larger payload of Photon Spheres but a smaller EXP/CP (class points) gain and less game-breaking drops. Oh, and some may have a boss, which you may or may not want.

Broken_L...new face. A lotta new active faces. Hm. Hey all. Late introduction, sorry.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyMonkey View Post
    Well said Broken_L (as always) and Wayu. Gemaga is easy street (if that what you are looking for).. a one stop way to grind out those alt type points for nice rewards and easily zipped through if you are a bomber VG. To each their own eh, I tried it out and ran it about 30 times till I got the room decorations (and cooking related weapons) I wanted from the tickets. Personally I found it kinda sucked some of the fun out of the game but then again a lot of folks swear by it. It does have a fun retro beat em up style to it (need more trashcans to throw though) and you do get to kill generic androgynous mega-villain at the end which is always a plus. Also depending on how many MST3K you watched in your you you might have the Gamega song running through your head.. I hope this post makes sense.. had a long night at the pub >.>
    ... this makes me want to play the DLC. The part at the end about MST3K! SWEET!
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal