Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default I Hope You Drop Weapon And Meseta When You Die

I loved that in Dreamcast PSO. To see someone with a uber rare and have them die by something stupid and making the decision to snatch it. Many games back then did that. They stopped doin' it I miss it. The only other way to make enemies with people in PSO is to launch the boss portals lol. Should be more ways to attack your partners rather than joining PVP rooms and dicking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Absolutely not.
    *Red Ring has declared war on Dongra*
    Pew pew
    *Red Ring has stolen Dongra's Lobster +12*

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

...No...Just No I'm not dealing with v2's flaw where people kept stealing my fucking weapon and sell/use it. It's the reason why I use the No Weapon Drop trainer on PCv2.
    Last edited by Ryna; Nov 25, 2010 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Language
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Ugh... I never played the DC version, or any of the origional PSOs, but I don't even like the thought of this. Seriously, the main point of the games is grinding for uber-rares. I don't want to find one, only to have to choose: "Hmm, do I use it and risk losing something I worked so hard for, or do I just let it sit in my bank and gather dust?" I'd probably go for the "let it gather dust". And, unless they had stolen something from me, I wouldn't be joining in the weapon-snatching.

There is a reason why weapon drop upon death no longer exists past version 2. Besides, it wasn't as big an issue on version 2 because everyone could just hack their item back or have someone do it for them. If PSO2 actually does a decent job to prevent cheating, then we wouldn't have that option.

No designers in the right mind would make a game where you drop your best rare when you die. That was a terrible idea & they knew it. It wasn't used again in the many versions of games thereafter. So i doubt players should see it again in normal gameplay, unless under special modes or such.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Red Ring probably PK'd back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ring View Post
    Should be more ways to attack your partners rather than joining PVP rooms and dicking around.
    ...No.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

This is exactly the kind of anticooperative attitude we want to keep out of the game entirely. Folks like this guy are why primarily co-op games shouldn't have PVP of any kind. Or stuff dropped on death, for that matter.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.