Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,077 of 1077

It wasn't long after Elyan gave his seal of approval for his guest that he had entered his room and finished preparing for his leave. He didn't take much save for a few repair modules, which he was forced to carry in a case and not in his nanotranser. Before leaving his room he took a good glance at his remaining Durandal blade, making notes to tune up the blade's specs as well as plans to reconstruct the lost one. Sheathing the weapon back to his side, the Cast walked down to the counter and gave Stifle his key.

As he walked out of the lodge, he saw Serizawa sitting next to the main door and the General standing a few feet away, keeping a watchful eye on the sky. Elyan too looked up onto the night sky, the brisk renewal of snow falling to cover up the scars of battle. A sense of peace returned to the Cast, and he let out a sigh.

"Vacation's over."
    Last edited by RenzokukenZ; Jul 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Neona had followed the cast into the lodge and got drowned out and forgoten over the cheers and greetings for the cast. This was the first time being in the lodge sence she had arived and to her releif, it was well heated, so she wasn't all to concered. She wandered over and found a spot by the fireplace.

After about an hour or so most of the guests had settled down, all feed a well cooked meal from Nax. Neona had also taken a meal and was just about finished when she noticed Elyan heading outside with his belongings. Oldly though he was only carrying one of his Durandals and thinking back she remembered that the other was distroyed.

Well, she was well warmed by the room and its friendly atmosphere so was ready to head out. A give whould make it a good departure. Outside where Elyan and Serizawa were waiting, Neona walked up next to the Cast. "...It was a good vacation, but its nice that its over" she said in a calm voice to Elyan. "Though... it would be assamed if you left this behind". Neona put forth her hand and summoned a single Durandal, before handing it to Elyan. A small lable on it read 60% Light.

Elyan dropped his case and received the parting gift from the newman sorceress. Examining it, the blade was tuned to its max capacity, far higher than his current model.

"Such a ravishing gift! I thank you, maiden." He sheathed the weapon and extended his arm, the newman girl extended hers as well and the two commenced a handshake. Before they finished, the sound of a spacecraft was heard in the distance.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

As well a loud roar that echoed over the snow.

"Ah, It seems Casters gotten tryed of the snow and... " at the cue, the small white dragon came bounding around the side of the building and up to Neona. "... Twix is here. It was nice meeting you two. NOw if you'll excues me, i have to go find Seth and give him a piece of my mind as to why he missed this vacation". At that, Neona burst into a run out into the snow, Twix at her heels. a few yards out she gave a good leap into the air with Twix. Rushing low over the snow, a large shadow flew by the lodge, Neona landing on its back. Circling around Neona waved to the lodge before flying out of sight on her dragons back.

~~~

... over the chatting crowd in the lobby, Silver came to the front door, seemingly out of breath, a almost worried look on his face that melted to releif at the sight of the General. He cought his breath before walking over.

"Beatrix. I'm glad I cought you before you left... I was worried that you'd leave before i'd get to ask. ...I'd like to join you. That was fun down in the coastal town, and i'm sure i can help. I have never had an adventure like that before...

Beatrix walked up to the panting boy, and rested one hand on his shoulder. "You were a great help, Silver. And with enough training, you can do so much good in this world, as well as control that power of yours."

By this time, the craft had arrived, freshly laid snow was swept away from the small ship's landing. The hanger's door opened up, allowing Elyan, Beatrix, Serizawa, and Silver to enter. Once they did, the door closed shut and the craft prepared to lift off, its destination being AMF HQ.

Stifle watched from his seat behind his counter as the ship took off. He smile inwardly before looking down at his book on a Summer Vacation. He was almost finished and would get to start on a new one soon... one about a Winter Vacation.

---

OOC: I'm done. I remembered at our start that Stifle had a book about our summver vacation

Everyone had left the lodge. Well, every major player character anyway. All the minor characters can go to hell. Anyway, after all of them had left, a newman man in a black trenchcoat with mid-length black hair and a newman girl with pale blue hair in a white outfit returned to the lodge.

"I can't believe you left your DB's Saber here, Seth!" Cecina yelled.

"Well, it was a plot thing, okay? We had to leave because our writer suffered an identity crises mid-RP and forced us to rush out so he could pull his awkward character shuffle," he replied.

"Well, that's true. Altis Durge sure was awesome..." Cecina sighed, blushing slightly.

"Oh, great..." Seth groaned.

By this time, the two had gotten the saber from the bathroom counter and were walking out the door again, back towards the teleporter station at the base of the mountain.

"Wow, what a beautiful sunset," Cecina observed.

"Yeah, hard to believe less than 48 hours ago, we had just gotten here."

"Feels like it's been at least seven months!"

The two siblings went on like this, musing about the past, the present, and the future, as they walked off into a glorious sunset.

OOC: Well, there we go. It took about 4 months longer than I would have hoped, but it's done. Quite a nice way to end a RP, if I do say so myself. Now, after a short break, we will start planning the next one. I have some ideas already lined up to draw more people to the next one.

Edit:

Last edited by Seth Astra; Jul 14, 2011 at 01:41 PM.