Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    OOC: Welcome, Pirrip. Now, just for being here, you will be loathed by half the site... They don't like us... Ah well, we all will think you are awesome for being here. And this, FYI, is a comedy RP. Others are serious, but Phantasy Star Winter Vacation and Phantasy Star Summer Vacation RPs are comedy. P.S. Look up Phantasy Star Summer Vacation. It is awesome. P.P.S. Everyone except your char and HU's char are in a ski lodge.
    OOC: I figured that much, that it was supposed to be light-hearted...My character is going to feel pretty foolish for having found a cave to stay in for refuge and to have never discovered the civilization found in the nearby ski-lodge XD.
    I write a lot of comedy into the doujinshis I write, so I'm going to try to get into it.
    And f*** those who can't accept me. F*** them with a dreamcast controller.

---------------
    The woman looked around the tree again, something didn't quite feel right. She'd never been this way before on this island... but something didn't seem...
    She held her breath and peered around the tree again, then quickly withdrew. She then took the next few moments to gather her thoughts and identify everything she just saw in that glance.

She shook her head for a moment and wiped her eyes. How could she miss it the first time! She shook her head again... "No, no, no no!

She could see her breath in the cold air, and stupidly stood up to tap her nanotranser to put her saber away. She didn't need her stupid old Lavis for this. There was a freaking building on this island! The Newman and Human dude with goggles were inside of a building.

She wondered if maybe she's been out in the cold for too long. She was dilusional! In a desperate, yet exhausted jog, she ran to the window where she could see people inside. She knocked on it and used her hand to block the light so she could see inside clearly. "Hello!" She called, not realizing how stupid she must sound when there was clearly civilization here, then she ran around the building, noticing a front door. The Sato was having a difficult time keeping up with her.

Bursting through the front entrance, she stood in the front doorway--before the party in the main room of the lodge. "What IS this? When did you all get here?" She thought could smell hot cocoa.. now. She looked around despearately, trying to find where it was coming from! The room was very well decorated, with a red and gold rug and furniture covered in terrycloth. There were lamps! And framed art! And other people! But that smell! She hadn't had chocolate for ages. "And where is your chocolate?" she asked the party in an almost inaudible growl. Her eyebrow twitched with the last syllable. It was her one vice.
    Last edited by Pirrip; Nov 30, 2010 at 03:24 AM.

OOC: @Pirrip: Thats How Us Old Schoolers Do It. And Doujins? *Head Shudders* Cool.

RA:*Head Explodes Violently*
    Ok Thats It! I Cant Take This **** Anymore! That Stench Is Dead! Terminated! Vanquished! ****ing Dead I Tell Ya! *Stops His Death March, Puts The 7000V Away Then Slides His Right Foot Against The Ground* Say Your Prayers Son Of A... *Gulp* Please Dont... *Then Charges Like Mad Bull Toward The Inn Dashing At An Incredible Speed Burning The Snow Revealing The Green Grass Below The White Blanket*
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Nov 30, 2010 at 01:31 AM.

OOC: Neona shall come soon, as you think i'd let her miss a PS vacation. HA. But for now, i'd like to follow Doc's example and use someone new. Silver needs some history.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/albu...ictureid=15455

---

The blizzard wiped its magic outside the lodge, laying vibrant white cyristals everywhere, leaving the tall peck of the island in a spectacular white wonderland. Inside, the warmth of the fireplace fulled the room from its resting place in the wall to the left side of the room. Its light casting dancing shadows from everything in the room.

The lodgers were a little baffled by the new womans request at chocolate, but no-one spoke to her, and continued there own conversations. The man behind the check in counter took this to notice and started to adress the woman. But before he could even get a word out, after getting the ladies atention, the lodge started to give off a low, deep rumble. As did everything outside. The man looked around, his atention now on his establishment and his costumers.

He tryed to get a word out again to calm his now worried guess, but barely got out the first letter. Without any warning but the rumbling, and loud, fading screech, a human sized vortex riped open on the far wall and a figure shot out. It careened out into the room. The clurk almost seemed horified as it flew at him, and he tryed to screem while ducking out of the way. But again, he never got his first latter out. The figure's foot slamed into his face, sending them both reeling. The clurk to the floor, and the figure, which a few of the others in the room identified as a Newman male, tumbling to slam into the far wall from which he entered the room.

The Newman fell to the floor, out like a light, with a soft thud. The clurk was a little worse for wear, now with a large foot print indented on his face. He was able to stand, thought a bit slowly. The vortex and rumbling were gone, and his guess a little shock and worried about the insident. He turn back to the woman, now standing at his counter. "... And that, my dear, is why I am nick named "Stifle". I rarely get anything said before I am interupted. Now then... ah, yes. Chocolate. We have some over there in front of the fireplace. Help yourself. " He then left her, and walked over to the newman now on his floor.

---

OOC: Ha HA. I am getting better at this. Or... at least, I feel i am.
    Last edited by NeonaPulsar; Nov 30, 2010 at 03:29 PM.

Seth, Cecina, and Celis looked at each other, and all said the same thing, "This is going to be a weird vacation."

OOC: This is gonna be a great RP.

OOC: It will indeed. Anyone want to interact with Silver? I plan to have Stifle get to him once someone does.

RA:*Stops At The Front Door Of The Inn* Show Off Smell?! *Slams His Fists Together* Not Here. And To A Femine?! *Hides Under The Lobby Window* Now... Timeing Is The Key.

The young man, watching this scene unfold, felt a bit confused and left out. He looked at Cecina, raising an eyebrow. "I've been here five minutes, and not only am I getting the cold shoulder from people, but we're suddenly being assailed with an odd cast of characters. Maybe I should have found a different place to spend the winter..."

He shrugged, walking over to the two men... One of which was apparently sprawled out on the floor. He walked up behind the newman, peering over his shoulder and stating, "Are you two alright? I haven't seen a wipeout that bad since a buddy of mine tripped and snowballed straight into a group of CAST snowboarders." The young man looked at the newman, and then back at the clerk, wide-eyed.

RA:*Head Opens And Lets Out A Load Of Piping Hoot Steam* Amateurs... *Head Closes* Heh, What Fools.

(Name here) got nothing more then a faint moan from the newman. Stifle spoke to him insted, in the absence of a answer. But before he did, he paused as a lady across the room screemed at a stight of a spider, hiding in the cornner of the ceiling. Stifle give a nod, like he knew that would happen, and continued. "I am afaid that he is out cold. The impact with me wall must have knocked him out." He bent down to examine the newman.

(To save some typing, here is what he looks like: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/albu...ictureid=15482 )

After a minute, he turned to (name here), but paused again, while new guess rang the bell on his counter. "I'll be there in a second." then back to the man. "Excuse me, would you mind helping me move this man to a place by the fire? It should do some good, and will bring him around. "

---

OOC: You have yet to name your character Doc.

OOC: Well, he doesn't "have" a name yet because he hasn't mentioned it. x3

The young man gave the clerk a slight nod, and then walked behind the unconscious newman, interlocking arms with him and dragging him over to the warmth of the fireplace. Carefully laying the "space cadet" down, he sighed and sat down next to him. He glanced at him for a moment to see if he was awake yet, but noticing no real signs of activity, turned back to look at the lodge. Quark was still hovering about, currently swirling around a lamp for no particular reason. Lepton, on the other hand, was hiding behind a bookshelf as if scared. The young man shook his head with a grin, and then leaned up a bit against the side of the fireplace. He decided to wait until the clerk came back.